Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye colours in Breaking Bad

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★

Can you guess the rarest eye color in the United States?​

The Academy surveyed more than 2,000 Americans to determine what color eyes they have. Below are the results of that 2014 Harris Poll survey, weighted to reflect the United States population at that time.
Of the 2014 U.S. population:
  • 45% have brown eyes
  • 27% have blue eyes
  • 18% have hazel eyes
  • 9% have green eyes
  • 1% have eyes a color not listed above

Breaking Bad top 18 actors who appeared in most episodes according to imdb:

ActorEye color
Bryan CranstonGreen
Aaron PaulBlue
Anna GunnBlue
Betsy BrandtHazel
RJ MitteLight Brown
Dean NorrisHazel (Green blue)
Bob OdenkirkBlue
Steven Michael QuezadaBrown
Jonathan BanksBlue
Giancarlo EspositoLight brown
Charles BakerBlue

Jesse Plemons

Brown
Christopher CousinsHazel
Laura FraserHazel
Matt JonesBrown
Michael Shamus WilesBlue
Lavel CrawfordBrown
Ray CampbellBlack

Eye color distribution in survey vs breaking bad cast:
SurveyBreaking Bad
Brown45%33,3%
Blue27%33,3%
Hazel18%22,2%
Green9%5,5%
Other1%5,5%

Notice how the actors that appear the most are not only white, but they have eyes that can be considered top tier. Meanwhile at the bottom we have more subhumanish eyes like brown and black and mostly ethnic secondary characters.

This is only in Breaking Bad, which is a fairly small cast so the sample size is not really that big, but we can clearly see how good eyes tend to live up and bad eyes live down. I'm going to do Game of Thrones with all the chracters that appeared at least on 5 episodes.

I'm going to do Game of Thrones with all the chracters that appeared at least on 5 episodes
they have a few more brown eyed people doing important roles, would be interesting to see

What if the main actors chosen by the production happened to have light eyes?

Light eyes are fairly common in the United States. I don't think there's any relation to a certain bias towards appearance in this case.

Brown45%33,3%
Blue27%33,3%
Hazel18%22,2%
Green9%5,5%
Other1%5,5%
why is this small difference significant

"I fucked Ted"

Water is wet. :incel:

they have a few more brown eyed people doing important roles, would be interesting to see
Yeah this is why I look forward to do it with GOT since it has a bigger casting and more ethnics due to daenerys plot
What if the main actors chosen by the production happened to have light eyes?

Light eyes are fairly common in the United States. I don't think there's any relation to a certain bias towards appearance in this case.
This is a small sample size so I won't generalize in the industry, but still according to the survery 45% of americans have brown eyes, yet you clearly see that the actors here at the top have light non brown eyes except for Walt Jr.
Brown45%33,3%
Blue27%33,3%
Hazel18%22,2%
Green9%5,5%
Other1%5,5%
why is this small difference significant
It's a small size so not significant, but the more important actors have better eye colors, while the least important tend not to. My table was ordered from most episodes to least episodes.

@Heisenberg
@Walter Huwhite

autism nigga

what about huel the fat guy , assistant of lawyer saul.

what about the crazy guy tuco
He wasn't in the top 18 actors who appeared in most episodes, he was in like 3-4 episodes right? The 18th actor of this list appeared in 10 episodes I believe

Never knew green eyes were more rare than blue.