Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eye candy always at my gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I got to a commercial but small gym. It’s never that busy but here is always at minimum one very attractive girl. Usually more. It rage fuel because I prefer the female gymcel physique but I can’t get because not chad. Cant even get a fat ugly pig because sub 8. Yesterday I saw a girl who I would describe her body as perfect. Close to Wonder Woman but in even better shape. And whacking off doesn’t seem to help, something’s gotta change! :feels::reeeeee:

women shouldn't be allowed to use gyms.

this is the main reason i dislike commercial gyms bunch of faggots, soys, cucks, simps and women.

This should go without saying but none of them dress conservatively. Not at all.

There's quite a few 12-13yo training on the treadmill at mine, their bodies are perfection, instant boner

this is why i don't go to the gym

what is the advantage for them to dress conservatively?
Not seeing what we're not able to have every time we go outside. Men don't go to parks with kids wearing leggings and see-thru pants.

this is the main reason i dislike commercial gyms bunch of faggots, soys, cucks, simps and women.

there should be a gym for short, ugly, ethnic manlets ony

i dont want cum dumpsters or anyone that mogs me to death

just people that look like me

this is why i don't go to the gym
Like workplaces the more comfy the setting the more people that aren't ugly males are going to be there. There's stories of some gyms that mostly or are all male that are located in woods and open air. It would be like going camping in a way ngl @Emba

Yeah, setting up home gym now partly because of this.

brutal. I just increased my standard so no foid besides very rare giga Stacie's can get me erect. and when I do see them, I leave even if workout not fully finished, tho this happens maybe once every few months

Gyms are closed in my area, pandemic is really bad here because ethnics don't follow the rules.

I got to a commercial but small gym. It’s never that busy but here is always at minimum one very attractive girl. Usually more. It rage fuel because I prefer the female gymcel physique but I can’t get because not chad. Cant even get a fat ugly pig because sub 8. Yesterday I saw a girl who I would describe her body as perfect. Close to Wonder Woman but in even better shape. And whacking off doesn’t seem to help, something’s gotta change! :feels::reeeeee:
If you wana a foid like wonder women you gotta look like superman minimum

Brutal.

I don't go to gyms where there are a lot of white people. Because usually it means there are very attractive foids in there who clearly don't want me there.

I go to gyms in the ghetto because experience tells me there are no white people there and the foids are mostly ghetto, ethnic, and ugly.

Nowadays its fuckin dangerous everywhere. Crime is through the roof but that doesn't stop me from going to gyms in the ghetto so as long as I don't encounter chads and stacies.

Gym’s weren’t even made for women in the first place.

I wish i had a home GYN!