Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye bag pill

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Just an observation I made looking through my former classmates on social media. The trend is: all of them who have girlfriends happen to have healthy under-eye area, without black circles or eye bags. Literally every single one of them. The guy can even be a manlet and have bald spots slipping, of moderate looks or slightly below, but NEVER has he any sight of black circles. Over for me.

I have eternal eyebags

the thousand blackpill stare

i don't have eye bags yet

I have that. It looks fucking disgusting.

I have dark circles under my eyes... never had a gf. You might be on to something here.

Eyebags are a visible indicator or emotional distress, NT humans place great emphasis on eye contact & "reading" ppl, foids are NT therefore judging your face in every detail, bad eyes disgusts them.

I have bags and dark circles

I have eternal eyebags
Dang, mang. Dang. Same. It's just another incel trait that we all share.

Eyebags are a visible indicator or emotional distress, NT humans place great emphasis on eye contact & "reading" ppl, foids are NT therefore judging your face in every detail, bad eyes disgusts them.
Does tactical fagmaxxing by covering it up with makeup work?

yeah, just putting some BB cream or concealer under your eyes is unnoticeable and can improve your eye area a lot
I do that occasionally

Dang, mang. Dang. Same. It's just another incel trait that we all share.

It could perhaps but don't get caught.

Brutal. I have horrible dark circles and bags under my eyes, and i sleep good, eat healthy, drink enough water, etc etc. Big dark bags under eyes literally can be the difference between having sex and not

I first noticed that the bags under my eyes became disturbing around 3 years ago. Because of that, I now have one more circle of wrinkles where skin ends and lower lid begins. This is just pathetic, my mom has better skin than me, at her 60 years, jfl. It's over, it truly is.

Eye bags look kind of cool in like anime or whatever but irl they are not a good trait. Sad stuff tbh

Eye bags look kind of cool in like anime or whatever but irl they are not a good trait. Sad stuff tbh
Anime characters are usually very young so their skin can quickly recover. If you cant get rid of those disgusting things for years, and you're not teenager anymore, it's not funny.

Don’t have one

How about their lower thirds?