Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eye Area Is Everything

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If you have above average eye area you can get away with having any other facial flaw and still attract females or at least date them. Recessed chin, jaw, long midface, huge nose, all of these are acceptable as long as your eye area is attractive. The biggest so called incels on here like octopus2gun escaped inceldom merely due to eye area. Feel free to try and disprove me. If you can post a picture of a sub 4 truecel male with good eye area who is KHHV.

Last edited:
Octupusfag only escaped because of Rhinoplasty.

Yeah man, first thing people look at... Are your eyes.

Having subhuman eyes on a attractive face and body, brings the person down a lot.

Octupusfag only escaped because of Rhinoplasty.
He could have likely escaped even without the rhinoplasty recall he only posted a side profile picture which is hardly reflective of the way others see his face in real life, his frontal profile was probably at least average even before the rhino.

What procedures can be done to create a good eye area though? As in surgeries. Have any of you ever seen a result where someone has got a good eye area via surgery?

20180411_030511.png
Eye erea is everything
3197-imageset_1-before.jpg
images

Having good eyes won't save you if you don't have the rest.

i saw a looksminned chad on the train. he had nice blue eyes and lashes with thick brows and other features were decent too. he was fat and had an umkempt beard and wore track pants and shirt. also had large frame and tall. despite looking unshowered and like a literal neckbeard, he still mogged the normies in suits coming home from work from his eye area

can confirm, i have a pretty shit eye area

eye area is the most important because you can fix the rest with some money, you can't do shit if you have bug eyes like me

eye area is the most important because you can fix the rest with some money, you can't do shit if you have bug eyes like me
Can't fix long midface/philtrum. It's the worst feature you can have.

My eye area is the worst part of my face along with the remaining acne

Mooncels get no love from me unless they have bad bones like ItsOVER and aren’t overweight.

What procedures can be done to create a good eye area though? As in surgeries. Have any of you ever seen a result where someone has got a good eye area via surgery?

For an average eye area on a non old person, nothing really, other than fillers. These can make a small to moderate difference from what I have seen. If you have ptosis or bulging sockets, there is ptosis surgery and orbital decompression surgery respectively. There is also blephoraplasty for older people with loose skin.

You can see impressive results from Dr Taban online.

I completely agree, bulging eyes are a death sentence even more surely than weak chin or big nose.