Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Extremely short cels (5'6 and less), why weren't you given growth hormones??

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
If your parents had the option of course

HRT turns you into a faggot.

HRT turns you into a faggot.
yikes. rampant transphobia in 2021? Grow up, bigot.

Wait, what's it called them? like the growth hormones not the faggy ones
id assume u are talking about growth hormones here, "yikes sweaty every1 grows at their own pace" "nothing wrong with being short"
damn i'm sorry man

Last edited:
my parents fucked me and declined to do it

yikes. rampant transphobia in 2021? Grow up, bigot.

Wait, what's it called them? like the growth hormones not the faggy ones

damn i'm sorry man
TRT and HGH

In my country they only recently started doing that, until what age therapy works? I was normal height until 14

In my country they only recently started doing that, until what age therapy works? I was normal height until 14
if you're over 16,5 - your growth zones are already closed. You could get a better jaw though.

They don't know about that stuff, and even if it did it was too expensive. Too late for me now tho.

for me it was because i grew so early but too early I guess and then my body was like, "Whoa whoa whoa! stop right here"
I remember being in idk like 4th or 5th grade and was one of the tallest boys in school. biggest too. I remember my Mom was telling me often, "If you keep growing you'll be as big as your Dad!" and I would feel so proud and happy that I was going to be big and strong like Daddy :feelshaha:

It was a frightening experience going from the summer of 5th-ish grade to 6th grade and all the boys being equal to me. Then another year and every other boy blew me out of the water I was so disappointed. I remember one girl told me, "I thought you were stronger Pumkin..." when I was doing tryouts for Football and just feeling so defeated that all the other boys were so fucking bigger than me.

I remember being in idk like 4th or 5th grade and was one of the tallest boys in school.
Jesus fucking Christ man i'm so sorry. How tall are you? The absolute same happened to me, i was the tallest boy in my class. I remember even having friends. This was the first time I ever got invited to a birthday party. It was so fun.

necause parents dont consider that shit " at all

if you're over 16,5 - your growth zones are already closed. You could get a better jaw though.
Im way older, already over for me. i have a little nephew, no way in hell im letting him to grow into a manlet.

Im way older, already over for me. i have a little nephew, no way in hell im letting him to grow into a manlet.
please make sure he doesn't become a coomer. Excessive masturbation literally accelerates the closing of your growth plates. Please don't repeat my mistakes. If i didn't coom from the age of 11, i would've been taller.

If your parents had the option of course
Because you have to start it at an early age (as early as 3) if you want the true benefits.
Also because our parents were retarded bluepilled subhuman cucks and didn't care.

Not true. I grew almost 2 inches (4-5cm) from 18 to 20 years old. Some guys even grow into their early 20s (although rarely).

My parents left me

not below 5'6 but I tried, I just didn't realize until it was too late

by the time I wanted to buy growth hormones the doctor had told me by bone plates were closed