Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel extremely sad [enter at your own risk]

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-

@svgmn1 @Persianyoungcel @Transcended Trucel

i saw this on a youtube video

they kill the camel and eat it after doing a ritual

the kids are allowed to watch and it is posted to their social medias and what not

I wish I could drink some camel milk and eat some of their meat

i saw this on a youtube video

they kill the camel and eat it after doing a ritual

the kids are allowed to watch and it is posted to their social medias and what not
Are you a vegan or why you cry over people who eat camel flesh?

Are you a vegan or why you cry over people who eat camel flesh?
im not a vegan i do not care

in the ritual they cut a vein in the camel and watch it die btw

i just thought i would be a good detail and a fun fact

im not a vegan i do not care

i just thought i would be a good detail and a fun fact
How do they kill in the west? By sucking their cocks until they die from a orgasm?

I'd love to drink their milk
but I couldn't eat them
only if necessary to survive
What's your favorite camel, Bactrian or dromedary?

Wtf is this:feelswhat:
Atleast kill the animals fast and painless why they act like this:cryfeels::cryfeels:

:feelswhere: I suspect they just cut a vein from the camel, they cut the neck halfway, otherwise it wouldn't be haram

@svgmn1 @Persianyoungcel @Transcended Trucel

camels are such fucking incel animals ded srs it's unbelievable. most camels that you see living in luxury only exist in gulf countries, camels are infact harder to grow/breed than other farm animals so in sand countries that are mostly under developed with shit economies. camels also adapt less and suffer big time unlike donkeys cows mules etc which can take on any kind of shit. small amount of people would take the effort of raising a herd of camels as opposed to other types of cattle in sand countries outside gulf.

camels are such fucking incel animals ded srs it's unbelievable.
camels with jbs
roasties love BCC (big camel cock)
https://www.youtube.com/c/CamelConnection or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi2rDDzn3d92jwynL-MeVbA
most camels that you see living in luxury only exist in gulf countries, camels are infact harder to grow/breed than other farm animals

i see wym,
their labour looks difficult and other animals just shit out the baby:blackpill:
so in sand countries that are mostly under developed with shit economies. camels also adapt less and suffer big time unlike donkeys cows mules etc which can take on any kind of shit. small amount of people would take the effort of raising a herd of camels as opposed to other types of cattle in sand countries outside gulf.
They're based so life is hard for them:whitepill::blackpill:

Fucking animal abusers niggers :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Horses mog camels by an unbelievably wide margin :shock::shock::shock:

I rode on a camel. it was nice.