Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extremely painful rejection today

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I saw a girl who looked similar to Gisele bundchen today at gym as I was walking out, I felt an impulse to tell her “you should do modelling, you’re gorgeous” and I winked at her

She reacted similar to this

But it was more exaggerated, and she massively rolled her eyes like “ew what the fuck please leave me alone”, and just turned around and walked in the other direction, completely ignoring me

Her reaction of disgust was the single worst reaction I’ve ever gotten in my life, and it cut me so fucking deep. It makes me wonder if all the other girls I’ve spoken with in life, who were more polite (some smiled and said thanks haha but I g2g) were just better at holding in their disgust.

Maybe all girls feel like this about me but most of them have been polite about it

Before driving home, I sat in my car for 10 minutes, dumbfounded at what just happened.

Tonight, and that experience with that girl, has torn the last ashes of my self esteem completely apart. What the fuck am I still doing in this world.

Cringe approach tbh, gotta be 8,5/10 to get away with something like that.

Why do you feel the need to compliment females and shit? It's disgusting. I remember you did it with some whore on Instagram too.

Stop being a cuck. NOW
Why do you feel the need to compliment females and shit? It's disgusting. I remember you did it with some whore on Instagram too.
Send your bunny nibbas after him tbh

Idk cos I’m masochistic and enjoy suffering I guess

If you're a sub-8 never validate her in such a direct way. She gets showered with identical comments on her appearance weekly, if not daily, by hordes of thirsty orbiters. This is worse than striking a neutral convo with her, or even being a playful jester. I cannot believe users of such rep here, that consider themselves "blackpilled", then go out, see an attractive woman, and start acting like the biggest bluepillers, even puas would cringe at.

Last edited:
YES I KNOW IM A FUCKING PATHETIC BETA CUCK FAGGOT you guys don’t need to keep telling me lmao

I have already given my response. I do it because I enjoy the suffering of being rejected, and having my feelings reaffirmed, that yes, I am indeed ugly and undesirable. Here is YET AGAIN some more proof from another woman who rejected me

I do it cos I WANT TO SUFFER

should have just slapped her ass

But still youll keep orbiting foids like you said you always do.
No Lesson learned

I saw a girl who looked similar to Gisele bundchen today at gym as I was walking out, I felt an impulse to tell her “you should do modelling, you’re gorgeous” and I winked at her

But it was more exaggerated, and she massively rolled her eyes like “ew what the fuck please leave me alone”, and just turned around and walked in the other direction, completely ignoring me

Her reaction of disgust was the single worst reaction I’ve ever gotten in my life, and it cut me so fucking deep. It makes me wonder if all the other girls I’ve spoken with in life, who were more polite (some smiled and said thanks haha but I g2g) were just better at holding in their disgust.

Maybe all girls feel like this about me but most of them have been polite about it

Before driving home, I sat in my car for 10 minutes, dumbfounded at what just happened.

Tonight, and that experience with that girl, has torn the last ashes of my self esteem completely apart. What the fuck am I still doing in this world.

At least you can have a small talk with foids. I just stay there hoping they will say something

:feelscry:. This makes me wanna go back to wearing a mask to places like the gym.

This
Get some god damn balls already you foid worshiper and stop behaving like a boomer in public.

How would you rate your face on scale 1 to 10 op?

How would you rate your face on scale 1 to 10 op?
4/10. Numerous women including a gigastacy friend who I clown for regularly have told me that 4/10 is about right.

4/10. Numerous women including a gigastacy friend who I clown for regularly have told me that 4/10 is about right.
Have you tried photofeeler? Women tend to overrate men irl by at least a point or two. Photofeeler seems to be a good way to gauge your rating.

If you have to approach, which is futile in most cases, do not mention her looks, she probably gets comments on that 200 times a day. Why would she the ugly guy that said it instead of the good looking one?

You basically insinuated you might have a chance with her i.e. that she is ugly as fuck. So whilst your words were complementary, your actions were shouting "YOU ARE ALSO QUITE UGLY 4/10"

If you're a sub-8 never validate her in such a direct way. She gets showered with identical comments on her appearance weekly, if not daily, by hordes of thirsty orbiters. This is worse than striking a neutral convo with her, or even being a playful jester. I cannot believe users of such rep here, that consider themselves "blackpilled", then go out, see an attractive woman, and start acting like the biggest bluepillers, even puas would cringe at.

You basically insinuated you might have a chance with her i.e. that she is ugly as fuck. So whilst your words were complementary, your actions were shouting "YOU ARE ALSO QUITE UGLY 4/10"
I know right XD hehehe this is a good way to look at it

Why do you still behave like a cuck?

YES I KNOW IM A FUCKING PATHETIC BETA CUCK FAGGOT you guys don’t need to keep telling me lmao

Then stop doing it. It is simple. Just stop giving compliments to females.

And yet, it’s our personalities that’s holding us back

you are too bluepilled friendo.You still cling to empty premises.Empty they are to an incel as there is not way for them to actualize for us.

if i was told this i would be flattered, even if im not attracted to the person telling this to me. this just shows the level the female ego has reached.

Last edited:
This tbh word for word.

“you should do modelling, you’re gorgeous” and I winked at her
Cringe

Not that it wouldn't have worked if you were Chad, but your game seems to match your face.

if i was told this i would be flattered, even if im not attracted to the person telling this to me. this just shows the level female the female ego has reached.
I feel the same way too as would any male if even an ugly fat girl came over to me and told me I was beautiful I would feel so amazing and flattered I would probably blush too and this is just if basically any girl gave me such a compliment.

But who do I kid I am born a none Chad male so this will never happen to me, girls really take the constant validation for granted.

No offense but WTF were you thinking talking to a femoid as a subhuman, what did you think would happen, of course she looked and reacted in that way.

did you take leave of your senses?

Never acknowledge a woman that is 7+/10 or higher. They are guaranteed to have shitty “personalities” due to constant validation.

What is this dude !?
Don´t do it.
You already know their reaction, so why even try ?

you complimenting them will only boost their ego and embarrass you
being a cuck won't get you pussy

This attitude had no purpose; What is the purpose of courting and complimenting a foid if not in order to magnify and feed her ego? You will not have her, there is no plausible reason or rationalization to praise it; You have made her feel even more pompous and you have gained nothing from it, not to mention the fact that she is already revered daily by other servile cucks and cattle and orbiters; just won't work, no use, whatever

very soon, approaching will be a relic of the past.
you guys need to wake up and stop trying.
just give up, like myself.

A 'compliment' coming from a sub5 to any foid isn't a compliment as much as it is an insult. Your attempt at complimenting her is actually a ways of saying you, a sub5, have a chance with her and thus see her as a potential mate, which to her is patently repulsive. That is the way she will see it, regardless of whether or not your intentions are good. Take this as a lesson learned, the harder it was received the longer you will remember.

well i didnt suffer from this since i didnt approach anyone in my entire life :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

This is why I do not ever approach the 8s, 9s or 10s. In fact I tried not to stay in the same room as them, but somehow they always find a way ti sit or stand next to me, and all I do is look. Faith is just cruel and it tortures us.

I’m sure everyone here has been through that multiple times

This is why I do not ever approach the 8s, 9s or 10s. In fact I tried not to stay in the same room as them, but somehow they always find a way ti sit or stand next to me, and all I do is look. Faith is just cruel and it tortures us.
chads.co
:chad::banhammer:

But normies be like: "Just be confident bro" :soy: :soy:
It's impossible to be confident when you constantly receive negative feedback from women, any type of confidence is simply fake as it is not backed up by any type of positive reinforcement

I always stand, look, walk, and breath like I'm better than them. (When I'm high and not super depressed with hood up and head down as usual)...Never compliment them or look like you have any interest in them...

you are a massive cuck

Why would you increase her self esteem, do not interact with foids, only interact with them in order to ruin their day noy give them validation

If you were living in a decent nation with civilized laws, you would be able to grope her and go after her, but in JEW USA they would put you in jail for behaving like a MAN

Never acknowledge a woman that is 7+/10 or higher. They are guaranteed to have shitty “personalities” due to constant validation.
THIS!

I never understood normies who give constantly validation to +7 women. These women will only show signs of submission to Chads, everyone else they'll treat like shit!