Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Extremely intelligent foids give their vERy valuable opinion about the losER, Elon Musk

STARVE THEM AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THEY GONNA BLOWJOB YOUR DICK FOR A BIT OF RICE.

Each one of them would spread her legs by just looking at his wallet so their opinion is irrelevant.

Too many simps.
ABSOLUTELY THIS IS THE PROBLEM MOST MEN ARE BRAINCUCKED AND THEY THINK THEY ARE BLACKPILLED WHILE THEY JERK OFF ON DUAL DIMENSION PAINTED FOIDS OR JERK OFF NIGGERS RAILING A FOID WHILE THEY SCREAM OF ORGASMS. BRAINCUCK, BRAINCUCK, BRAINCUCK.

You can criticize him for various reasons but those are superficial retarded reasons. Foid stuffs
Each one of them would spread her legs by just looking at his wallet so their opinion is irrelevant.
literally this

Those whores need to be publicly hanged, but JFL at dickriding Elon Musk for being rich and spamming shitty Ledditor-tier memes on Twitter. It's not like he's changed from that, he's still a tutorial mode obnoxious richfag who takes orders from kikes and has an even more insufferable base of worshippers sucking him off. :feelshaha:

Musk, toilets and instagram. I am sure to click.

self-confessed sperg
He had sex with grimes wearing her latex cat suit so sperg doesn't make him incel at all.

15336da33579864b449c3e69a09dba4a.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE femoids

Beanie wearing foids should wear Burqa

No regret lol

Understanding us does not mean he's literally like us you know ?
Hes the closest thing to someone in power in the west openly being pro incel. The foids in the vid hating him is a symptom of that. Plus as I already said, he'd be one of us if it wasnt for being a rich kid

Hes the closest thing to someone in power in the west openly being pro incel. The foids in the vid hating him is a symptom of that. Plus as I already said, he'd be one of us if it wasnt for being a rich kid
He has enough money and scientific expertise to create a service to provide us with borg GF. Which he doesn't. Just like all the normies, he doesn't give 2 shit about us unless it somehow serves his narrative or interests.

He has enough money and scientific expertise to create a service to provide us with borg GF. Which he doesn't. Just like all the normies, he doesn't give 2 shit about us unless it somehow serves his narrative or interests.
cope

Reality isn't cope.
Youre just looking for excuses to hate on him probably because you're a lefty (cucktrait) or agree with the foids in the vid because "muhh he just pays engineers he doesn't build anything himself". I used to think like that but he redeemed himself greatly with what he did with Twitter and how he dares to tell all those soy cucks to fuck off.

Youre just looking for excuses to hate on him probably because you're a lefty (cucktrait) or agree with the foids in the vid because "muhh he just pays engineers he doesn't build anything himself". I used to think like that but he redeemed himself greatly with what he did with Twitter and how he dares to tell all those soy cucks to fuck off.
I don't hate him. I just don't believe he's guenuinely caring about your local jobless incel since he has the money and power to actually change his situation, and yet doesn't.

I don't hate him. I just don't believe he's guenuinely caring about your local jobless incel since he has the money and power to actually change his situation, and yet doesn't.
That does not make logical sense unless your brain has been corrupted by jewish marxist ideology.

That does not make logical sense unless your brain has been corrupted by jewish marxist ideology.
I'm not a marxist. I'm just using elementary logic. Why can't you see he's not guenuine ?

I'm not a marxist. I'm just using elementary logic. Why can't you see he's not guenuine ?
He's an old frustrated autist baldcel who was lucky enough to become rich and ascend. Why wouldn't he be able to remember his life from his younger days and identify with young men today who remind him how he was. Niggers who succeed want to help niggers, foids who succeed want to help foids and incels want to help incels. There's nothing surprising unless you're a leftoid who pretends "muhhh rich is rich so doesn't have memory or feelings only dollars".

Jfl at coping brainlet redpillers on IG simping for Musk. I’ve never seen a more blatantly insecure rich person. Anyways, money unfortunately isn’t enough in 2023. If a foid is shameless enough to be a whore, she can just make an only fans
Those whores need to be publicly hanged, but JFL at dickriding Elon Musk for being rich and spamming shitty Ledditor-tier memes on Twitter. It's not like he's changed from that, he's still a tutorial mode obnoxious richfag who takes orders from kikes and has an even more insufferable base of worshippers sucking him off. :feelshaha:
He’s the god of low T tech slaves. Funny thing is Musk companies notoriously underpays compared to other big market cap tech companies. He’s got the cuck market on lock

Extremely based. Know-it-all student toilets have lots of opinions, but they are all irrelevant.

Niggers who succeed want to help niggers, foids who succeed want to help foids and incels want to help incels..
What does he do to actually help other incels ? Except totally useless and costless good words here and there ...
"muhhh rich is rich so doesn't have memory or feelings only dollars"
I never said that shit.

She's angry/jealous because he's 1%