Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremely insightful article

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-
JFL @ Vice News i know i know but this article is a very good example of the blackpill in nature

TLDR:

In ducks and many other species, female genitals have evolved specifically to bar mating my undesirable mates (aka us), by "labyrinthic" vaginas, sperm ejection, and "genital shields".

The article also confirms every tenant of the blackpill, which that same website mocks.

This is the core tenet of sexual conflict: Males and females don’t always agree about the best way to mate. For males, mating with a large number of females is the ideal way for them to procreate. For females, who are often left with the care of the offspring, as well as giving birth and pregnancy, being selective about reproduction is her best bet for creating progeny that will survive. This creates a conflict, where the males are going for quantity and the females, for quality.

strangely doesnt apply to humans arcording to kuks

basically foid sexuality needs to be controlled for the betterment of society

Every female animal has an inherent drive to mate with the best male, with the best genetics. It's the basis of evolution, but normies will say that female humans are somehow immune to this. All Female Animals Are Like That. It's biology.

Why can't they just admit that females don't like me because I have shit genetics? Nooo, it must be because females telepathically detect that I comment on incel forums, even though I've never talked about incels IRL to anyone. Nooo, it must because I'm misogynistic, even though I was a fucking beta simp cuck growing up, who never hurt anyone, and in high-school constantly saw actual misogynists get drowned with pussy because they were tall as fuck and had sharp square jaws. Fuck that shit.

foids go for chad only

Of course they post crap like this and continue to live in fairytale land believing we’re wrong. Jfl I see it happening already, one day cucks will realize lookism exists and rename it something else and act like it’s a giant issue for both genders, I bet money on it.

What I don't understand is how come a few millimeters of bone somehow be a telling of how "good" your genes are.

What I don't understand is how come a few millimeters of bone somehow be a telling of how "good" your genes are.
Because it signifies of proper development, you have to remind that in prehistory (to which our brains are adopted for), the gene pool was fairly small, and the lifestyles of all individuals was the same, so the only difference is genetic quality, good genes are measured in quality, not kind.