Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extremely distressed

I

its_over420

Banned
-
Turns out I was measuring my dick the wrong way before and measured it again just moments ago from my pubic bone and I'm just under 4 inches fully erect. I'm fucking shaking. Is it over?

Turns out I was measuring my dick the wrong way before and measured it again just moments ago from my pubic bone and I'm just under 4 inches fully erect. I'm fucking shaking. Is it over?
11cm erect here

yes over

never even began tbh

Uh, how do you do it correctly??? :forcedsmile:

catastrophically so

Beyond over brother. Anything under like 7'' is micropenis to females, anything under 5'' might as well be a clitoris in foid's degenerate eyes. Besides this, even if you had a large penis, it wouldn't matter since you would never get to use it with non-Chad looks.

ovER for dicklets

Beyond over brother. Anything under like 7'' is micropenis to females, anything under 5'' might as well be a clitoris in foid's degenerate eyes. Besides this, even if you had a large penis, it wouldn't matter since you would never get to use it with non-Chad looks.
Fuck..

This isn't a problem for me and I think it shouldn't be a problem for you too.
If you are here, You probably are never goint to get laid anyway, why care about dick size?

This isn't a problem for me and I think it shouldn't be a problem for you too.
If you are here, You probably are never goint to get laid anyway, why care about dick size?
True but I at least thought I had a 5 inch dick, turns out I'm not even 4... even if I got an opportunity to ascend I would be rejected for my dick. This is everyone on micropenis territory. Even men make fun of guys for having small dick so I can't even get respect outside of not getting laid.

Uh, how do you do it correctly??? :forcedsmile:

"There is only one correct way to measure your penis. The bone-pressed length. To find it, induce as strong an erection as you can, stand up, lay a hard ruler flat along the top of your penis, and push the ruler in towards your pubic bone. Try to straighten out any curve you may have, but be gentle; it is possible to fracture your penis, though it is unlikely you could do it to yourself without meaning to. The farthest point the ruler reads is your standardized erect length. Anything else is frauding. Measuring from the side, measuring from the bottom, measuring with a tape measure. All frauding."

Taken from Looksmax.org

I WILL DEFEAT TRANNIES ONCE AND FOR ALL

"There is only one correct way to measure your penis. The bone-pressed length. To find it, induce as strong an erection as you can, stand up, lay a hard ruler flat along the top of your penis, and push the ruler in towards your pubic bone. Try to straighten out any curve you may have, but be gentle; it is possible to fracture your penis, though it is unlikely you could do it to yourself without meaning to. The farthest point the ruler reads is your standardized erect length. Anything else is frauding. Measuring from the side, measuring from the bottom, measuring with a tape measure. All frauding."

Taken from Looksmax.org
Oh ok ty much love :feelsaww:

It's okay, you wouldn't use it anyway. Don't be sad or depressed.

It's okay, you wouldn't use it anyway. Don't be sad or depressed.
I used to cope by telling myself that if I looksmaxed and got better I could ascend but at a dick just under 4 inches or around that mark I don't think it would even matter if I was attractive

Last edited:
I used to cope by telling myself that if I looksmaxed and got better I could ascend but at a dick just under 4 inches or around that Mark I don't think it would even matter if I was attractive
There are some threads on looksmax on how to increase dick size. Look at them might help you increase your dick size.

Yeah it's ovER for you, not like it matters since you'll probably never dip it in a foid

4 inches erect is low tier . you probably have small girth too. never began.
Don't even want to know my girth. It was also actually a little under 4, 4 inches was absolute peak. Semi-hard or so and I'd probably be in the 3 inch range

its just getting started

How are you supposed to measure it?

Just under 4 inches is brutal.

Were you gonna use it for it's intended purpose in the first place? If not you shouldn't be upset

Were you gonna use it for it's intended purpose in the first place? If not you shouldn't be upset

Taken from Looksmax.org

Even when I measured it starting from my balls it was still like 5 inches max which is probably too small anyway

Taken from Looksmax.org

Even when I measured it starting from my balls it was still like 5 inches max which is probably too small anyway
A small dick only really matters to women if you're already in a relationship. If the only problem you have is a small dick, you will be fine.