Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extremely cute stacy nurse at physical therapy

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
I get extremely sad when I go there.

I go there and I have to look at her perfect body and perfect face and her sophisticated nail art and makeup and everything and get depressed to oblivion because I will never have that.

What's worse is I have to tell the doctor about how shitty my body is, and how it aches literally everywhere for no reason and the doctor explains how for some reason I am weak and have very little muscle mass and she hears all that.
I also take off my shirt and she sees my skinny fat body and man boobs.

Every experience is a sad experience if you are an ince.

I want a sexy female nurse to examine my body. I'd probably start breathing like crazy & get super aroused if it happened.

Brutal as fuck man :feelsbadman:

I know exactly what you mean.

I had the joy and pain of having to look at nurse Meghan’s fine ass nearly every single day I was stuck at the nursing home rehabbing.

Her ass was so large, round and beautiful it could make a grown man cry.

It wasn’t a fat disgusting sheboon nigger ass either but a perfectly formed aesthetic incredibly fuckable ass belonging to a beautiful gorgeous white girl with big blue blowjob eyes.

Sorry to hear that mang, that sounds rough.

Whenever I go for checkups, I always feel embarrassed whenever the nurses take my height & also weight, even if they aren't really that hot.

I get extremely sad when I go there.

I go there and I have to look at her perfect body and perfect face and her sophisticated nail art and makeup and everything and get depressed to oblivion because I will never have that.

What's worse is I have to tell the doctor about how shitty my body is, and how it aches literally everywhere for no reason and the doctor explains how for some reason I am weak and have very little muscle mass and she hears all that.
I also take off my shirt and she sees my skinny fat body and man boobs.

Every experience is a sad experience if you are an ince.
I have the same issue with my dentist, I hate her guts for it and envy her bf for dating her

“Extremely cute”
Chads average cumrag for the day

I had an extremely cute nurse when I was hospitalized a few years ago. It is pretty humiliating to have your wound cleaned when you are half dead by a cute woman.
My type is cute women rather than bimbo blonde staceys, so I would rather deal with them since they don't make me feel anything.

It wasn’t a fat disgusting sheboon nigger ass either but a perfectly formed aesthetic incredibly fuckable ass belonging to a beautiful gorgeous white girl with big blue blowjob eyes.
:cryfeels::feelscry:

I have the same issue with my dentist, I hate her guts for it and envy her bf for dating her
I remember a thread about when she brought him. Absolutely brutal.

Sorry to hear that mang, that sounds rough.

Whenever I go for checkups, I always feel embarrassed whenever the nurses take my height & also weight, even if they aren't really that hot.
:feelscry:

I remember a thread about when she brought him. Absolutely brutal.
Yeah fuck that couple with a passion I Just glared at those 2 with hatred when I was there was on that day on that appointment on that day