Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Extremely based Chad insults foid and ditches her on date for frauding in her Tinder pics

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Fuck I wish I could get the chance to do this, if only I wasn't sub-3.

That's what you get for frauding. Foids walk out on dudes that wear hats to hide their baldness. Nothing wrong with this

I like how she specifies his race too.

I bet thats totally her preference right?

Fucking women JFL lol. This type of self hating foid is definitely gonna become fuckmeat for a cumskin chad, get used, and then cry about it on FDS.

"Femcels" What a fucking joke LMAO

Last edited:
They really brought that sub back :feelswhat:

based chad. most here would be based like him if we became Chads.

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAH fem"cels" are a fucking joke. JFL they can easily match with a superchad but their bland personalites are actual meme tier. They can land anyone from normies to superchads. but they only choose superchad.

Their standards are extreme, not ours.

>believing reddit LARPs.

Remember, she asked for this.

Don’t think for a second there isn’t at least some normie simp out there who loves the shit out of this woman, but she ignored him.

That was her choice.

FEM"""""CELS""""" imagine losing on the easiest timeline possible to be a foid, jesus christ just open your legs god damnit

i love a story with a happy ending

FEMCEL BY THE WAY :lul:

This is a fucking larp. I mean, just read this shit, it sounds so fucking fake. I read the title and i instantly knew it was fake. :feelsseriously:

Extremely based chad
chads are nothing more than worthless parasites and can't be considered based under any circumstance

stop talking about chads.

femcells meme strikes again :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

mogs me at getting a date

Look at how shocked she is because she got judged and rejected based on her looks. Welcome to our world bitch

Femcels going on dates with hot white Chads.

Femcels? Female Celibates? What?

LOL, that's what she gets for being a hypergamous POS

Man fuck this shit. Foids have tutorial mode, dev console, tas, one button controls, no input control and on top of this she frauds with makeup, fraud with hair, fraud with filters and still fail at it. Like atleast she's getting a Chad date, but imagine how subhuman she is.

I told him about my many talents, even though he didn't seem interested in knowing.
Name one, BITCH. You get what you deserve
based chad. most here would be based like him if we became Chads.
Look at how shocked she is because she got judged and rejected based on her looks. Welcome to our world bitch

When true equality strikes.

Chad can’t be based... He’s too privileged for that

It's an obvious LARP.

And even if it wasn't. This """"femcels"""" only complain about not being able to fuck Chad, while still being perfectly able to fuck chadlites or normies.

They make me fucking sick.

chads are part of the enemy just like foids and cucks do. They hate us as much as them and are making our lives a living hell just like them.

The idea that a chad can be based or even some sort of allies is not only retarded and extremely nonsensical, but also very dangerous: mistaking our enemies for anything other than that may bring some incels to an extremely cucked way of seeing society and our place in it, thinking that helping chads just so that some foids may suffer is a based thing to do.

It absolutely is not, even if you see the suffering of foids as a bigger lifefuel than the suffering of chads, doesn't change the fact that actively making their life better, when they already have the best life possible at our expenses, is extremely cucked and counter-productive

And yet I see it all the time, not only in posts like "Based Chad makes foid cry" or "Me and my Chad friend were..." but also in memes, like the ones depicting gigachad as the head of the based department and so on. As I already said these can be very dangerous and was it for me should be removed under chad worship

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
Being nice shuold be the bare minimum when you have so much privilege under any aspect of life, if they were truly nice they would kill themselves to start opposing the systematic oppression against us. Also, an incel can't be friend with a chad, the realtionship will surely be heavily transactional in favour of the chad thus bringing the incel to a very cucked position as I explained before. Any true blackpilled incel should ditch his chad """"""friends""""""" asap

chads are parasites, they enjoy life only thanks to their undeserved privilege. And if we want to win against the enemy, we must destroy this privilege and not reinforce it

females cant be incels stop promoting this bullshit :feelswhat:

Jfl she thinks she's entitled to chad

i was so joyful while reading this

That's what you get for frauding. Foids walk out on dudes that wear hats to hide their baldness. Nothing wrong with this

Fucking women JFL lol. This type of self hating foid is definitely gonna become fuckmeat for a cumskin chad, get used, and then cry about it on FDS.

"Truecel" that manages to get a date with a chad JFL.

The only way a stacy would meet up with me was if i kidnapped her or held the whore on gunpoint.

jfl is that some trolling sub? Unironically use the word chad and deliberately pointing out that you literally fell for him because he's chad. What a joke, all of them.

"Truecel" that manages to get a date with a chad JFL.

The only way a stacy would meet up with me was if i kidnapped her or held the whore on gunpoint.
Did you say Stacie sweetie?

Incels need to lower their standards while ugly women can shoot for the stars.

Did you say Stacie sweetie?

Incels need to lower their standards while ugly women can shoot for the stars.
ALL women tbh, can't get a date even if my life depended on It.

Holy fuck based ass chad is actually real, incel tier (in mind) woman was throughly battered which is giga lifefuel. Also why the fuck do these foids use our language? What the fuck?

All of my Hahaha.

i iz female nigga shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

disgusting becky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back