Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Extreme white knights and obnoxious foids

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★

Just look at the first clip,
Guy gets brutally rejected and then threatened by two white knights simply for his looks.
JFL at this world and how we treat ugly people.

"If I protect wymyn I'll get pussy." :soy:

Must... protecc... queen...

in a world full of honeybees, I'm a hornet. just a straight up asshole.

Whiteknight genocide when?

Must... protecc... queen...

Highly accurate. White knights literally are as soulless and low IQ as insectoid drones, and their lives are just as worthless.

Faggot whiteknight shit heads. This is why incels should walk around with heat.

Last edited:
The white knight rises

Any normal human being who watched that video would be hoping for that cuck in the blue shirt to trip and fall into the street and get run over by a truck. What a retarded, self-righteous prick, screaming threats at some random guy just for trying to approach "m'lady."

JFL at that white knight's stupidity, trying to act tough and pick a fight while "m'lady" just walks off down the street and doesn't give a fuck. All white knights and cucks can't get terminal rectal cancer soon enough.

If there's anything on the planet that actually is real toxic masculinity, it's white knighting. Threatening violence against your fellow man over some dumb foid who doesn't even give a fuck? Sounds pretty toxic to me.

If there's anything on the planet that actually is real toxic masculinity, it's white knighting. Threatening violence against your fellow man over some dumb foid who doesn't even give a fuck? Sounds pretty toxic to me.
That's probably the only time rostie cunts are ok with "toxic masculinity" because it benefits them when low iq apes whiteknight for them and get rid of the sub6's who get in her way when they're trying to get to chad.