Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Extreme suifuel)STOP having oneitis

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Pd9liWZ

That's what your oneitis doing. STOP ORBITING WHORES DON'T TRUST THEM ALL OF THEM ARE SAME I swear I want to slap anyone who have oneitis, stop it CUCK ! stop being a CUCK! NEVER TRUST WHORES

I’m with you on this stance. They are all the same.

reminder that your cute onititis is getting fucked by chad at this very moment

AhahHAHAHA this is what more men deserve to become awaken that satan is lurking in this world.

>having an oneitis past the age of 15
i hope nobody does this

If you have oneitis, unfriend me,never talk to me again and ignore me because I fucking HATE YOU CUCK

Having a Oneitis is childish, foolish and incredibly self-punishing. Anyone who is stupid and pathetic enough to have one deserves to be roasted like this idiot sending a hole these messages.

Never had Oneitis. I hate foids too much for this to happen.

I dont understand why people have oneitis in the first place, all holes are the same

I dont understand why people have oneitis in the first place, all holes are the same

Indeed.

It's the most cucked thing you could do.

Anyone who is stupid and pathetic enough to have one deserves to be roasted like this idiot sending a hole these messages.

Yeah, you are just asking for it at that point.

I don’t know what’s better. Stop orbiting them, or just harass them?

What the fuck's a "WanEyeTis'"?
I still don't know.

you should disconnect completely from women, DON'T GET OBSESSED WITH ONE
DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRICKS OF THE VAGINAL JEW

WTF this was literally me when I was talking with oneitis, instead she was at her chadlite friends house

Also do not completely disconnect from women, hust dont get obsessed

tbh and also based

STOP IT YOU SUBHUMAN CUCKOLDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm so thankful I was never prone to being an orbiter. I can not think of a worse hell than worshiping some whore for looking good while getting nothing (or worse negative shit) in return.

Brutal. How will the cuck recover?

My last oneitis is when i was 15.. Been 10 years clean now.

Yea it’s unhealthy to do. She’s always gonna choose Chad and when she does, you’re gonna want to rope

kill your oneitis and let the blackpilled incel be born

Most likely fake but realistic in real life context

>having an oneitis past the age of 15
i hope nobody does this
It happens to people 18+ still, as I know people who do, however I myself stopped having oneitises at a really young age.

I’m with you on this stance. They are all the same.
Yet, isn't it monumentally ironic that women have been saying for ages that "all men are the same"? JFL!

You know, in a few years time once she's in her mid 40's, she'll go "where are all the good men gone!!!!!????"

That fucker is ugly, must have a big dick.

Brutal. But was I take it the guy fucking the foid sent it? Because foids won't even let you see them naked.

Damn son
Posts like these are why youll never recover mentally after spending a Certain amount of time here

I think its LARP tho or could be a curry
"girl of Dreams Erica" jfl

How on fucking earth does a sane male have oneitis? I can't get my head around it tbh.

Also guys with female (((((friends))))) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Fucking pathetic cucks, why they don't just rope?

That fucker is ugly, must have a big dick.
he is not ugly at all tbh. he is white and has a decent face. and bad pic angle make his face look a bit bad.
Brutal. How will the cuck recover?

My last oneitis is when i was 15.. Been 10 years clean now.
I would legit get in depression if same thing happened to me tbh. that's why never orbit/be a cuck
Brutal. But was I take it the guy fucking the foid sent it? Because foids won't even let you see them naked.
they do not have any kind of dignity so they wont care I suppose

Last edited: