Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Extreme starvemaxxing

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
Yesterday i went on twitter and this giganigga popped up on my feed

After i saw this i had suicidal thoughts and decided to extreme starvemaxx myself to cut down as fast as possible.
In 2 days I haven’t ate and i went to the gym 4 times mainly cardio
If i stop posting I accidentally roped myself.

After i saw this i had suicidal thoughts and decided to extreme starvemaxx myself to cut down as fast as possible.

There’s no way in hell you believe this guy is 126.

126 at that height would be borderline impossible, a 6’3 150 guy is already extremely thin, who does this guy think he is fooling, 6’3 126 lmao that’s like being double digit weight at my height

126 at that height would be borderline impossible, a 6’3 150 guy is already extremely thin, who does this guy think he is fooling, 6’3 126 lmao that’s like being double digit weight at my height
Idc about this niggas actual weight he mog rapes me to death

what's 126lbs in kg. I know dudes that are 180 and weigh 60kg. they look somewhat like that dude, but less muscular (tho they're the "perfect" bodytype for women)

even a Tyrone is worse off then a white incel, don't let any n1gg3r make you sad.

W0men are low iq and their opinion are of no importence to me.

what's 126lbs in kg. I know dudes that are 180 and weigh 60kg. they look somewhat like that dude, but less muscular (tho they're the "perfect" bodytype for women)
The guy OP posted claims to be 190cm and 57kg, obvious larp

That bodytype is good only if you want skinny girls, otherwise it’s trash

The guy OP posted claims to be 190cm and 57kg, obvious larp

That bodytype is good only if you want skinny girls, otherwise it’s trash
oh, faggots with low self esteem in the fitness community always lie about shit like that. they're upset with their looks so they try to lie about it. Alot of others who are in their 20s on steroids make posts like "am I the biggest natty 15 year old on tiktok?" there's a million of these posts. or make shit like "progress after 2 years natty" and then show progress that took them like 7 years and possibly steroids.
the worst part is retarded speds fall for it every single time

I'd say guy in pic is about 70kg

Lmao not eating for two days is not starving or unhealthy.

But you don't need to fast or care about calories to lose body fat. Eat only animal foods, tons of animal fats, no carbs. And you will lose a lot of body fat and gain a lot of muscles.

Lmao not eating for two days is not starving or unhealthy.

But you don't need to fast or care about calories to lose body fat. Eat only animal foods, tons of animal fats, no carbs. And you will lose a lot of body fat and gain a lot of muscles.
not eating for two days is gonna achieve nothing actually. and if he wants muscle, he's not well of not eating anyway

oh, faggots with low self esteem in the fitness community always lie about shit like that. they're upset with their looks so they try to lie about it. Alot of others who are in their 20s on steroids make posts like "am I the biggest natty 15 year old on tiktok?" there's a million of these posts. or make shit like "progress after 2 years natty" and then show progress that took them like 7 years and possibly steroids.
the worst part is retarded speds fall for it every single time

I'd say guy in pic is about 70kg
It’s definitely larp because 57kg at 190 doesn’t sound like it’s possible, I am around 62kg (at 176) and everyone calls me skinny, can’t imagine 5 kilos less and much taller

It’s definitely larp because 57kg at 190 doesn’t sound like it’s possible, I am around 62kg (at 176) and everyone calls me skinny, can’t imagine 5 kilos less and much taller
bodyfat does alot, but not that much. like I said he's probably about 70kg

This guy is on steroids and most likely lying about his height and weight too.

it’s over for your sub Saharan tier iq if any of you actually believe this negro is 6’3 and 126 pounds.

I’m about 5’11 and about 123 I could show you my fucking build and you can clearly see a difference

it’s over for your sub Saharan tier iq if any of you actually believe this negro is 6’3 and 126 pounds.

I’m about 5’11 and about 123 I could show you my fucking build and you can clearly see a difference

OP has lowER IQ than the niggER he posted