Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Extreme Metal is a good cope

J

Jacobressblackpill

Greycel
I've been incel for a while and one of the best copes I've found when I'm pissed off or sad is listening to extreme metal bands like napalm death, cannibal corpse, pathology and suffocation really help me with dealing with the pains of inceldom.

just UAAARRRRRRGHmaxx

It's just a cope that destroys all your incel rage which is good and bad

Try listening to it while on LSD, you'll become the next Richard Ramirez :feelsokman:

As an incel anger is all you have. Getting rid of that is kind of cucked
I don't really agree with that tbh I try to focus on school that's the only other way I can cope cause at least good grades aren't going to fuck me over.

Anyone music with too much bass / too loud makes my stomach feel bad tbh

Just cannibalmaxx bro.

I only like extreme metal when the lyrics are offensively funny, like those of Anal Cunt and Vaginal Jesus.

Extreme Metal is just LARPing. You are more likely to find genuine satanism in a Lady Gaga video than anything made by overgrown children:

I say this as someone who grew up as a metal head.

I only listen to Metal, with a bit of classical here and there.

Last edited:

Fuck yeah bolt thrower.

idk the only metal albums I enjoy anymore are rust in peace and slipknot (the debut). they're pretty good though. idk if they count as 'extreme'

@FinnCel
do you like metal bro?

@FinnCel
do you like metal bro?
Yes
2710-8f805de05930dbb7b5c14dcf3c3cb241.jpg

i prefer disturbed tbh

I've been incel for a while and one of the best copes I've found when I'm pissed off or sad is listening to extreme metal bands like napalm death, cannibal corpse, pathology and suffocation really help me with dealing with the pains of inceldom.

No wonder. Death metal is incel genre