Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Extreme Fits of Rage/Mood swings

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Aristocrat of the Soul
★★
I could not solve this interview question my friend sent me. It was a fox and five holes and the fox moves every time you check a hole how do you catch the fox, i didn't see that the parity of the starting hole of the fox made the problem trivial.

After I failed to solve the problem I went to play the piano to take my mind off of it and I just could not hit the jumps in the piece (liebestraum if you're curious).
Now I was fully enraged and I kicked and stabbed a bunch of shit around my house.
Sort of a mixture of self hatred and rage.

Anyways I was wondering if any of you brocels have your mood swing like this all the time, i'm no psychologist but I think being deprived of any human affection our whole lives is probably not good for our sanity.

Maybe i'm just especially retarded in this manner because I base my whole self worth around abstract problem solving.

The average studycel, especially east ethnics with helicopter parents
my parents weren't really that invested in my academics
my a little above average competitive programming/problem solving is just all that i have, that and my anime girls.