Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy EXTRA SOY (KOREAN TV SHOW LITERALLY INVITES OLD GIGATYRONE AND LET HIM SIT BESIDES THEIR FOID)

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bU5htpzLyEk

@comradespiderman29
Another L for @Despicablecel

I can't fathom how cucked this shit really is

> Be South Korea
> Be (((USA))) Ally
> Embrace Globohomo
> Their own foid creates 4b movement

You can't make this shit bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Ricecels like to cope and make fun of blacks. But the truth is blasians are much better looking then, chingchongs. It's a win win blacks get lighter skin(though, not kpop level pale because, gooks lighten their skin) and straight hair. While, Asians get bigger dongs, more muscle and taller height. Even Arab HAPAS are better looking then, white HAPAS because, Arab hapas inherit the causcasian jaw, because, Arab genes are dominant, while, white genes are not. They should Stop chimping out, when their women marry blacks or Arabs.
@SupremeSaint
@Made in Heaven

@screwthefbi and @dyingvirgin are going to spontaneously combust when they see this

They see him like a sexual animal.

Like some brainless bulky creature made to brutalise their females' pussies.

I wish I was a mogger

I've seen this Tyrone on alot of Korean food reaction videos

Gigatyrone? Where? All i see is a noodlewhore next to a ogre black oldcel :feelsgah:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back