Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extinct animals vs humans

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was reading about the species that gone extinct but then brought back by the scientists. They are hunted, they failed to survive and some are failed to breed.

Humans are survived, if you're alive today it means literally ALL of your ancestors managed to survive genocides, wars, earthquakes, you name it.

And you're supposed to be breed and transfer your genes to your offspring as well. but with modernity it became harder, now women are empowered and they can choose male to breed with, which means the rest of the male population will go extinct if fail to breed, your lineage will literally die out because men lost authority over women.

Now I'm seeing scientists trying to save animals from going extinct, like this: https://www.earth.com/news/bermudan-snail-species/

And now they are talking about bringing back mammoths to life, which means they will somehow keep managing to survive after millions of years.

And if you think about the evolution and development of a man, it's crazy how they have survived because surviving in wild for a human is much harder, and count that we humans are mammals, much different than other species we need more time to develop as babies, a human baby is developing in nine months and born to be depended on mother for fucking years,so it is so fucking hard for a human to survive especially in pre-historic times.

How old is humanity? it is thought to be 200,000 years old which means your lineage survived for 200,000 fucking years and as a man, your only goal is spreading your seeds.

Now you will say, "it doesn't matter I will go extinct, humanity will survive because of other men" but your DNA will NOT. your autosomal DNA will go extinct.

You may say you don't care about it, but well main purpose of your existence is spreading your genes and breeding. that's why you want to have sex. the main purpose of humanity is breeding, nothing else.

And now I think about it, scientists worry about animals that about to go extinct, for example, they literally put female panda without asking if she wants to breed with this panda because this thing is an only stupid modern human thing, it has no place in early humans or animal kingdom. but the same people don't care about male lineages going extinct and they think forced marriage is bad.

It is harder for a human to born, grow and survive yet people don't care about it. instead, they are worried about fucking Bermuda land snails. It is not fair at all, we need government scientists to provide us females to breed with.

I have more sympathy for the animals that went extinct, than human garbage.

the extinction pill fossilised me

My ancestors probably raped a fuckload of women. So the ancestors of IT users. We are here because of raping. Makes you think.

You're drawing the wrong conclusions. The right one would be that we should be killed and only Chads should breed.

You may say you don't care about it, but well main purpose of your existence is spreading your genes and breeding. that's why you want to have sex. the main purpose of humanity is breeding, nothing else.
There is no purpose of life, or at least none that we know of. I hate nature. I won't be a slave to nature, which genetically ass fucked me, by following its rules. The purpose of my life isn't to reproduce. The only purpose is whatever I want, but I can't think of anything so I guess the meaning of my life is to perform shitty copes until I die.

This is the only thing that pisses me off. I'd be content with life if my genes weren't going to die off with me, but I can't even have that. This why I'll never rope, even if there's 0.01% chance that I can spread my genes than I'll stay for that. I want to spread muh genes, which is what nature intended. Fucking "muh don't care about muh nature". Im not saying you have to actually want raise kids and be a father figure, but your brain is doing something wrong if you don't even care about your genes dying off with you.

Even if I have to cuck some soyboy and fuck his wife, I'd do that, even if I never had any contact or relationship with the kid, at least knowing I spread my genes would be enough for me, the cuckboy can pay for it.

Humans have wiped out 84% of all living species despite only being on earth 0000.1 % of the time

Next time you'll take dinasour dickpill
have any even been preserved? brutal. I don't even think the dicks of gigachads can survive very long.

Last edited:
have any even been preserved? brutal. I don't even think the dicks of gigachads can survive very long.
" A 40-foot-long Tyrannosaurus rex , therefore, may have had a 10-inch penis, or a 12-foot-long one."

My ancestors probably raped a fuckload of women. So the ancestors of IT users. We are here because of raping. Makes you think.
IT larper
I have more sympathy for the animals that went extinct, than human garbage.
lol sympathy for mindless animals who dont know they would go extinct

lol sympathy for mindless animals who dont know they would go extinct
* Didn´t know, since they´re long dead.
Humans are animals too.

* Didn´t know, since they´re long dead.
Humans are animals too.
I know that. But you think Mammoths gave a shit or were aware that their species was dying all over the place?

I know that. But you think Mammoths gave a shit or were aware that their species was dying all over the place?
No.
Some are more intelligent than others.
Cats are the best tbh
Nature as a whole, is nothing more than a meatgrinder.

This like adoption vs procreation creating new problems when there's many to fix already

You're drawing the wrong conclusions. The right one would be that we should be killed and only Chads should breed.
Well that's true if you go far back in the time, but go back to near past and you'll see even ugly males managed to breed with virgin wives because women needed men, they were depended on men
There is no purpose of life, or at least none that we know of. I hate nature. I won't be a slave to nature, which genetically ass fucked me, by following its rules. The purpose of my life isn't to reproduce. The only purpose is whatever I want, but I can't think of anything so I guess the meaning of my life is to perform shitty copes until I die.
And to this,It is completely personal opinion so no need to argue

Well that's true if you go far back in the time, but go back to near past and you'll see even ugly males managed to breed with virgin wives because women needed men, they were depended on men
betabuxing in the 1400s

Moralfags ain't touching this one

Humans will soon go extinct, including chad.