Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

exposure from inceltears / reddit / whatever is probably good

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
A good chunk of men who see sites like these will get converted.

nothing will stop hypergamy and inceldom will only skyrocket in popularity as time goes on

RE: exposure from cucktears / reddit / whatever is probably good

I don't care about an incel revolution, I want a small group of truecels I can cope with. Reddit is working against this.

but there's also the chance that a lot of fakcels join and they try to water down the blackpill and start monitiring the forum like that 6god guy

TheVman said:
but there's also the chance that a lot of fakcels join and they try to water down the bluepill and start monitiring the forum like that 6god guy

Which is why we need blackpill cannons ready at any moment to make their existence a living hell here.

As those who are here and know the pain of Nov 2017, we can't let that happen again.

Fuck the normies.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
I don't care about an incel revolution, I want a small group of truecels I can cope with. Reddit is working against this.

This, a normie plague is the last thing we want.
Just look at what happened to /r9k/, it went from being a refuge for incels to being /b/ 2.0 with traps, beta orbiters and no virgins in sight.

TheVman said:
but there's also the chance that a lot of fakcels join and they try to water down the blackpill and start monitiring the forum like that 6god guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back