Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Exposure doesn't mean shit if you don't have the looks.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
What's the point of going to new places, i.e a better high school/college, parties, etc if you don't meet the minimum looks threshold required to be regarded as normal human being ??

Example : I don't know if I'm coping here but I think my situation would've still been the same had I attended a better and larger high school. Maybe I would've been blackpilled earlier ?

What are your thoughts on this topic ??

if you're ugly no one is going to invite you anywhere anyways. You'll be either bullied or brutally ignored. If you do end up getting invited they'll do it out of pity or to make fun of you.

if you're ugly no one is going to invite you anywhere anyways. You'll be either bullied or brutally ignored. If you do end up getting invited they'll do it out of pity or to make fun of you.

"just go to the club bro". And then all I'll see will be tallfags getting all the sluts.

People just don't want to be around you if you are ugly, exposure effect is utter cope.

pretty much nothing matters if you dont have looks

I guess I was coping hard and just never began for me

If youre ugly just sit at home man
Jfl at anyone whos genuinely ugly thinking their lives couldve been any different if theyd tried harder maybe youd have gotten a better job but you would be getting bullied all the same

If youre ugly just sit at home man
Jfl at anyone whos genuinely ugly thinking their lives couldve been any different if theyd tried harder maybe youd have gotten a better job but you would be getting bullied all the same
Fucking based answer.
LDAR for people like me is the option.

if ur sub 5 don't leave your house if it doesn't get u money or neccesities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back