Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Exposing gymletethnicel and why he is fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
@gymletethnicel made a thread recently crying about him being incel (not true)
I've seen his face and its not even incel guys we should ban him maby
Ok hear me out first of all he is moroccan, moroccans slay hard in the Netherlands and hes tata
Ok 2nd point is that gymlet can easily move back to Tatooine and get a gf there, he is probably richer than 99% of the Sahara
3rd point is that gymlet doesnt even try using Tinder, etc. while I use Tinder a lot and get rejected 5 times a day

Brutal no serious replies pill

I have a theory that 95% of postmaxxers are fakecels. Prove me wrong.

I have a theory that 95% of postmaxxers are fakecels. Prove me wrong.
p much law ngl. i'm not nearly as truecel as i was when i was younger cause the biggest truecels are the ones who are in severe schizo level depression and either are coping beyond belief or have already roped unfortunately. Fuck feminism for killing our race.

p much law ngl. i'm not nearly as truecel as i was when i was younger cause the biggest truecels are the ones who are in severe schizo level depression and either are coping beyond belief or have already roped unfortunately. Fuck feminism for killing our race.
Hammerheads mog you badly

do either of you even have a chance to meet girls? tinder is at the bottom tier of trying. have you ever tried meetup groups or something of the sort?
he mogs me with his business. his physical ailments sound shit though. you should meet up and slay together

Last edited:
Hammerheads mog you badly
Potentially. There is always a bigger mog though. There will be a megaladon to the hammerhead for example. What's worse is that the megaladon will pridefully enjoy torturing the inferior hammerhead as it eats the "subhuman" individual alive. Nature is brutal and must be fucking eradicated. I'm not even larping with this shit, there's videos of killer whales straight up fucking with their prey for no other reason than to have fun and fuck it over brutally mogging it. Whales are highy highly intelligent as well i believe so there is no excuse for this shit. Fuck clown world.

do either of you even have a chance to meet girls? tinder is at the bottom tier of trying. have you ever tried meetup groups or something of the sort?
he mogs me with his business. his physical ailments sound shit though. you should meet up and slay together
You're non-Dutch so you automatically mog me

I agree. ER's brother Jazz is Moroccan and he is a Chad. So I think chances are he is also a Moroccan slayer.

Potentially. There is always a bigger mog though. There will be a megaladon to the hammerhead for example. What's worse is that the megaladon will pridefully enjoy torturing the inferior hammerhead as it eats the "subhuman" individual alive. Nature is brutal and must be fucking eradicated. I'm not even larping with this shit, there's videos of killer whales straight up fucking with their prey for no other reason than to have fun and fuck it over brutally mogging it. Whales are highy highly intelligent as well i believe so there is no excuse for this shit. Fuck clown world.
The universe is infinitely expanding therefore there will be infinite mogs that outmog infinity. mogging is eternal

The universe is infinitely expanding therefore there will be infinite mogs that outmog infinity. mogging is eternal
Unironically true lol. I'm dead srs when i mean that it is fucked that it is even possible for natural selection to exist anywhere in the physical universe. We exist on earth, but considering the sheer size and amount of other potential earth-like habitats in the universe, there may be even more dogshit happening to an infinite extent, just completely out of our knowledge. Even aliens get mogged. Absolute universal law, surprised Newton didn't come up w this shit tbh.

Unironically true lol. I'm dead srs when i mean that it is fucked that it is even possible for natural selection to exist anywhere in the physical universe. We exist on earth, but considering the sheer size and amount of other potential earth-like habitats in the universe, there may be even more dogshit happening to an infinite extent, just completely out of our knowledge. Even aliens get mogged. Absolute universal law, surprised Newton didn't come up w this shit tbh.
Attack on everything

Tbh I couldn’t care less

you mog me facially JFL

cope moroccans are often incels who marry at 27+ and have 1 landwhale pussy to fuck for the rest of their lives

cope im poor as fuck

0 likes in 2 days, it's over for me
Chaddam