Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL exposed fakecels and reddit cucks mad at the truecel forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Reddit fags :feelshaha:

Last edited:
screencap, its not showing up for me

incels.is cels look like slayers tbh.
Although there is what looks to be a LARPing female, or an extremely estrogenic "male" amongst those guys.

Redditcucks think they are superior? :soy:

This actually pissed me off more than IT ever did. Bunch of normie larpers and traitors in there.

Last edited:

already posted but tbf this forum isnt a truecel forum either

"They should ban and moderate their forum. Enforce rules. Like advocating for rape or saying fapfuel when Tarant blew the brains out of a woman on streaming and lots of other disgusting shit. "

Link to video?

I personally am not an advocate for paedophilia and if they say dating a 16 year old foid is paedophilia, they're as cucked as cucktears (14 isn't even seen as paedophilia in some regions).
Braincels harbours the most fakecels out of all Incel-related sites/subreddits (that includes you: cucktears).
There's people there who blatantly say they're there for the memes and people that claim to be friends with numerous of foids but can't get laid.
The whole "incels" want stacies platitude stemmed from cucktears attribution with the standards people in that sub have.

For starters, majority of them are below the age of 16.
I am an advocate for not lying to people when it never began for them, but if you're a "young incel" because you didn't have foids lining up to suck your cock through high-school, hence why you're an incel then fuck off (they won't because they're on braincels for the memes).

Also JFL at the "extremist content" posts. They're trying to appeal to the SJW's and Cucks whilst still stating they're Incels and hoping to get some respect/help in ascension. You can tell they're all users that have joined after the r/incels days.
They're not blackpilled.
When you become truly blackpilled, you sort of just stop giving a fuck about "I’ve read really sick disgusting shit there, not gonna lie. Just checking IT screens makes me hate them".

The world hates us. We're not one of them, we were never one of them.

What do you mean?:feelshmm:
Should we all have our truecel faces as AVIs so we'll get accepted?:feelskek:
"blackpilled normies" are allowed on here, so it isn't an incel only site. not to mention all the larping on here

we are the most sane place

Legit pic. It's truly nice seeing us as slayERs while the others are lame cucks/peaceful faggots.

The problem with Inceldom and why we have not any political power is, because we have a lot of beta loser faggots and too less ER's (ugly high t alpha ogre males) amongst us.

Last edited:
Most of the cucks at braincels are failed normies or normies who go there just for the memes

This website is a sane space. I know that some incels do not like this politically incorrect climate here, but I can guarantee that mods are doing their job to enforce the rules, they banned me two times when I wrote edgy shit, they constantly ban people.

Moderation here is pretty good, I have almost no complaints.

Reading that shit for 3 seconds and I'm already mad as fuck

:soy: N-no way a real incel can have such extreme opinions. They're all LARPing

Legit pic. It's truly nice seeing us as slayERs while the others are lame cucks/peaceful faggots.

The problem with Inceldom and why we have not any political power is, because we have a lot of beta loser faggots and too less ER's (ugly high t alpha ogre males) amongst us.
Man. Like, you're not even funny.
It's obvious you're a troll, and just feeding the narrative that everyone here is violent, etc.

Most of the cucks at braincels are failed normies or normies who go there just for the memes
Yep I was there for 6 months and they just constantly memed curries. If they were really incel, they would have felt bad and not done any of that.

It's not displaying for me.

Yep I was there for 6 months and they just constantly memed curries. If they were really incel, they would have felt bad and not done any of that.

I don't think they did that on purpose to make fun of or insult currycels. Would you have preferred that they ignore and pretend that indian guys don't have it hard?

Last edited:
I don't think they did that on purpose to make fun of or insult currycels. Would you have preferred that they ignore and pretend that indian guys don't have it hard.
sometimes they did. But sometimes they didnt. Anways no that would be even worse I guess

Who are these exposed fakecels?
GameDevCel?

incels.is cels look like slayers tbh.
Although there is what looks to be a LARPing female, or an extremely estrogenic "male" amongst those guys.
tbh i was kind of suprised of the amount of high tier normies i found on here