Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Exposed curry virgin gets shamed and laughed at

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
They guessed everyone wrong except the indian guy with a recessed chin and curry accent

Cursed video. Everyone except the curry belongs on a cross.

Lmao everyone knows Curries are virgin till arrange marriage

he fails as a curry, because curries are supposed to be volcel

@angrycurrycel @chudur-budur

Its over

HAHAHAHAHAHA the faggot got over 1,500 partners, the curry is an incel laughing stock, the small mousey white girl was the biggest whore of any woman there, the male model gives the fat crosseyed dude advice "as a man" and the only thing keeping the dyke's number down was her spending decades not riding the bike like she wanted to because woman consensus chasing is enough to stop femoids from realising even latent faggotry for decades. None of this whatsoever is surprising except for the noodlewhore. I think I might be in a simulation and this is all just being beamed into my skull until I get what's up.

Last edited:
Jfl at that red haired landwhale

They guessed everyone wrong except the indian guy with a recessed chin and curry accent

Imagine sleeping with 35 different people ffs
Because we live in this modern pose sex revolution society. Times it by 3 and you get the real answer: 105

Because we live in this modern pose sex revolution society. Times it by 3 and you get the real answer: 105
i don't think 35 is even an excessively high bodycount these days. clown world, honk honk.

Imagine sleeping with 1500+ different people ffs
Because we live in this modern pose sex revolution society. Times it by 3 and you get the real answer: 4500+

85 guests... Some new accounts soon.

JBW strikes again lol

Apart from the curry they should all be executed.

1500+

1500+

1500+

1500+

1500+

???

This is not surprising at all to me anymore, except, like someone above me said, the Asian chick with only 3 lays.

And what was potent [RageFuel] to me was how the short chick was APPARENTLY knocking on people's (Chads) dorms in her dormitory and asking them for sex. I'm not surprised of course, but what pisses me off is how she's eventually going to get married to a 5/10 virgin betabux who's actually going to SUPPORT this chick, buy her shit, and entrust her with not cheating on him.

Of course gays are going to have a higher sex count. Having sex with a gay/bisexual person is the equivalent of putting your dick in a sewer stream full of used heroin needles.

What the fuck, putting your dick in anyone nowadays is equivalent to that.
1500+

1500+

1500+

1500+

1500+

???
That's a pretty regular number with ordinary gay people. They go through A LOT of partners and it's one of the reasons why they are or have been STD ridden at some point in their lives.

I can't even conceive of sleeping with 35 people, let alone even 5. Truly clownworld.

How the fuck does someone have the time to find and fuck that many people???
Genuinely, you surely couldn't hold down a job or anything else if you whore around that much?

This is not surprising at all to me anymore, except, like someone above me said, the Asian chick with only 3 lays.

And what was potent [RageFuel] to me was how the short chick was APPARENTLY knocking on people's (Chads) dorms in her dormitory and asking them for sex. I'm not surprised of course, but what pisses me off is how she's eventually going to get married to a 5/10 virgin betabux who's actually going to SUPPORT this chick, buy her shit, and entrust her with not cheating on him.

Of course gays are going to have a higher sex count. Having sex with a gay/bisexual person is the equivalent of putting your dick in a sewer stream full of used heroin needles.

What the fuck, putting your dick in anyone nowadays is equivalent to that.

That's a pretty regular number with ordinary gay people. They go through A LOT of partners and it's one of the reasons why they are or have been STD ridden at some point in their lives.
What do you think is the reason fags sleep around so much?

Now make them guess this guy's body count

Lmao everyone knows Curries are virgin till arrange marriage
the ugly ones* .. ive seen plenty of chadpreet lites in college. ofcourse this is in India.. I dont think anyone would even look at curries in the US

the ugly ones* .. ive seen plenty of chadpreet lites in college. ofcourse this is in India.. I dont think anyone would even look at curries in the US

Unless they look like that Indian guy from that Australian quiz show, Indian males are essentially ghosts to women until their late 20s when the Google bucks start coming in.

These people are vile

Yea it’s over for curies in west. Good looking Curries can only slay in curry land

Brutal virginshaming

How the fuck does someone have the time to find and fuck that many people???
Genuinely, you surely couldn't hold down a job or anything else if you whore around that much?
Idk maybe they are inflating the figures, although nothing surprises me anymore, but it is a very frenetic rhythm considering the age of those whores

There's always that one guy.