Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Exposed another subhuman larping as a Chad (looksmax.org users gtfih)

Seems subhumans larp as Chad and chads larp as subhumans these days

Brutal roast he should create an account here and confess asap

He mogs me. He's just a normie with a weak lower third, for me, weak lower third is just one of my many sources of ugliness.

He mogs me. He's just a normie with a weak lower third, for me, weak lower third is just one of my many sources of ugliness.
that's how my lower third is starting to look(i am losing weight).it's so over for me.

Wtf haha I loved that post. A bunch of subhuman larpers. Normies are arrogant pos. I've never seen Salludon being arrogant about his face when he mogs everyone to death.
Normies are a bunch of attention whores. And I'm glad we don't have them here.

Hey @Subhuman Currycel im replying here because your thread got locked on .me

JFL at atlandid pheno, this guy looks algerian lol, just your average guy from algiers
1181880737.jpg.0.jpg
View attachment 325098

eGM.gif
eGM.gif
eGM.gif
eGM.gif

ALSO JUST LOL AT THOSE TRANNY LEGS MIDDLE SCHOOLERS HAVE BETTER LEGS FROM WALKING TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 325099
Yea one of my informants (lol) told me he reported me and is trying to get me banned.
All they can do rn is lock the thread.
If it stays locked I am actually making a part 2
Whats up?

Last edited:
fucking lol good read

Pussy didn't even bother responding and got your thread locked. What a cuck.

Pussy didn't even bother responding and got your thread locked. What a cuck.
fucking know right.
Part of my expose was that he has ins with mods and gets negative shit about him deleted because of it.
Literally proves my point.
I will probably make a part 2 if mods don't unlock it.

whats his eyes look like? is nose and philtrum are trash tier.

Thanks bhaicel.
But that faggot reported me and got my thread locked, hes tryna get me banned now apparently.
just lol,mido used to call me a bloated estrogetic shitskin because i was med

whats his eyes look like? is nose and philtrum are trash tier.
NCT and BROWN eyes

He wears glasses because he doesn't want to expose his eye colour (I found a leaked pic) because Atlandids are meant to have blue eyes.
just lol,mido used to call me a bloated estrogetic shitskin because i was med
Ever since I posted my pictures all Ive seen from him when he comments is "muh shitskin'
you still post on .me?

fucking know right.
Part of my expose was that he has ins with mods and gets negative shit about him deleted because of it.
Literally proves my point.
I will probably make a part 2 if mods don't unlock it.
brootal

NCT and BROWN eyes

He wears glasses because he doesn't want to expose his eye colour (I found a leaked pic) because Atlandids are meant to have blue eyes.
thats what i thought and why i asked. hes shit tier. what an asshole faggot.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Grothendieck @Diocel
this fucker has been calling me a shitskin since forever feels ah man

Holy shit, I read through it all and it was so fucking based.

This post was 10/10 quality bro, great exposing.

And wtf is an atlantoid phenotype? Sounds like some European coping because they aren't Nordic.
No one escapes the subhumancurrycel
View attachment 325124
:feelskek:

Holy shit, I read through it all and it was so fucking based.

View attachment 325125

This post was 10/10 quality bro, great exposing.

And wtf is an atlantoid phenotype? Sounds like some European coping because they aren't Nordic.

:feelskek:

Atlandid looks like this

Blue eyes
(He has brown eyes he wears sunglasses to hide it)

JFL caged all way

Best thread out there tbqh also. Bhai are you really incel in curryland? Your skull mogs those subhumans to utter dirt
In west bhai born here.

Why can't we have such based threads?

Instead we have weebs

Based af, do you have a pic of this faggot’s eyes? Im kinda curious because i have nct and dark eyes too
It was posted in a private discord a snap deleted straight after so sorry man I don’t think I will be able to get it

that guy literlaly looks like a lightskin curry or arab, how can he call other shitskins and ethnics :feelshaha: and you brutally chinmog him

Its ok bro, glad you exposed this asshole, hope he kills himself
Lol he requested a ban from mods now
that guy literlaly looks like a lightskin curry or arab, how can he call other shitskins and ethnics :feelshaha: and you brutally chinmog him
Bro I caged when I first saw his pics.
Ever since I dropped mine if he wouldn’t comment it’ would always be calling me a shitskin, I couldn’t believe that’s the face of the guy behind it

Last edited: