Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [EXPOSED] @AlexanderTheGreat11 almost had sex

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@AlexanderTheGreat11

jk

oh yea almost forgot, these things are experienced by normies daily and i am a loser subhuman doomed to rot until suicide. THanks for the unintentional brutal reminder

Is this an inside joke?

HAHAHAHAAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:feelskek::feelswhat:Good gracious, normies are disgusting.

oh yea almost forgot, these things are experienced by normies daily and i am a loser subhuman doomed to rot until suicide. THanks for the unintentional brutal reminder

That has to be the most disgusting thing I've read today.

i dont get why you want to stick your face in their asshole. the thought of their roast flaps is enough to make me gag.

The whole butt sniffing thing was a thing that started as a joke on 4chan but some degenerates were convinced to try it

Only today :worryfeels:
Same thing with "eating ass". It started as a joke the same way that the sniff meme started, but then it spiraled out of controls and normies collectively became confused, and unironically started to talk about "eating ass" and I'm sure many of them actually did it too :feelspuke:
Why you doing this my man?

Same thing with "eating ass". It started as a joke the same way that the sniff meme started, but then it spiraled out of controls and normies collectively became confused, and unironically started to talk about "eating ass" and I'm sure many of them actually did it too :feelspuke:

Why you doing this my man?
They actually do it. I'm not joking it's becoming more and more common. I follow this one podcast and this dude heard about eating ass like 2 years ago he said it was the nastiest thing he's ever heard of and it's gross. Then 1 year later he said he ate his wife's ass and it was amazing :feelspuke:

They actually do it. I'm not joking it's becoming more and more common. I follow this one podcast and this dude heard about eating ass like 2 years ago he said it was the nastiest thing he's ever heard of and it's gross. Then 1 year later he said he ate his wife's ass and it was amazing :feelspuke:
It just goes to show that Normies are monkey see monkey do

Licking roast beef flaps already increases risk of throat cancer.

I wonder how nature will punish normies for eating ass. :feelshmm:

How the fuck do you forget that sexhavers have sex?

How the fuck do you forget that sexhavers have sex?
tbh i understand him because i struggle to even believe that sex is real