Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Exploring My Sexuality" is Another Whore Euphemism

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
If you're attracted to dick then you're going to know it. It's pretty simple: You'll find guys attractive and have the urge to romantically be with one, and eventually have sex with one.

It doesn't take 300 dicks in every hole to figure it out. I knew I was a heterosexual before I even masturbated. Why? Because I was attracted to women.

Another retarded euphemism and an excuse to be a whore and it pisses me off that cucks, young girls, and Libs will buy into it. Completely dishonest and foolhardy.

Last edited:
What about traps? I like dicks when they're on traps.

I love when you get on. You just go in. I can imagine all the pent up rage you have on campus throughout the day

I love when you get on. You just go in. I can imagine all the pent up rage you have on campus throughout the day
I'm literally pissed off almost every waking second of every day that I'm not working out or talking to someone.

Indeed, lol. It's like a mugger saying he wants to explore his revenue stream or something like that. Women speak in code.

Aka getting fucked down by Chad, tyrones and changs, they won't be exploring their sexuality with an ugly guy.

That's true and accurate.

If you're attracted to dick then you're going to know it. It's pretty simple: You'll find guys attractive and have the urge to romantically be with one, and eventually have sex with one.

It doesn't take 300 dicks in every hole to figure it out. I knew I was a heterosexual before I even masturbated. Why? Because I was attracted to women.

Another retarded euphemism and an excuse to be a whore and it pisses me off that cucks, young girls, and Libs will buy into it. Completely dishonest and foolhardy.
this.

this is fact.

Lmaoooo "exploring my sexuality" gotta love this one. Females excuses to get choked, tied up, and facialized by Chad and his chadlite orbiters.

Exactly, it's just another excuse they use to ride the cock carousel.