Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explaining why looks >> personality using just philosophy (no statistics) (IT POSTERS AND LURKERS GTFIH)

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
I'll not deal with height at the moment, as this would become too complicated. Let's just stick to looks vs personality at the moment.

But first, we need to accept some axioms:
Axiom A: You can change your personality. Self-explanatory, you tell us to do that all the time.
Axiom B: Looks are unchangeable. Getting a haircut won't change the A,C,T,G pairing in your DNA, and not all of us are biomedical engineers with access to gene-editing tools.
Axiom C: With 7.442 * 10^9 people in the world, you're not individual. I'm sorry sweetheart, you're not. The world is overpopulated anyway. You're going to be put into some category at some point.
Axiom D: Looks are Objective. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGlLEGoGE1ZUAMQcUFNa8QQ

Suppose you're a femoid in the dating market looking for a hookup or LTR (this applies in both cases).
Let's take two two people, your potential matches:
Chad Thundercock:
Chad thundercock

and Incel McIncelson:
Uglycel

Suppose both of them had the EXACT SAME personality. No significant digits needed, they're exact values.
Which one would you chose?
For hookups you'd choose Chad for quick fun with someone who looks good, and for a LTR you'd chose Chad because you're going to be stuck with one of them for the rest of your life, why not choose the more attractive one?

But wait!

In the massive population of the world, isn't the variation of personalities possible? What if Chad was abusive and Incel was a nice person?
Now that we got into the variation of people, we can consider the (way too large) modern population of the world.
Forget the people I've presented to you now and expand your outlook on the world's populace as a whole.
Assuming that you're after personality first, the look-personality rank becomes so (Highest to Lowest):

Nice Chad
Nice Incel
Abusive Chad
Abusive Incel

Why is Nice Chad > Nice Incel? Because he looks better, see the example above.

Due to the fact that people can hide their personalities to give a Facade of their true selves (eg: "My formerly nice SO is now abusive help!") (Axiom A) and the fact that genetics can't be changed (Axiom B), we have to start with a neutral stance on their unknown personalities, while we do know their genetic composure from their looks and height. Hence, your ranking system now looks like this:

Chad
Incel

Why is Chad > Incel? Because he looks better, see the example at the start.

See where we got? Someone post this to IT, preferably a cuckqueer themselves.

This took way too long to write, this had better be frontpage on IT.

whats an SO?

Nein, ich bin eine Amerikaner (spelling?)

Isn't it "es tut mir leid?" or "entschuldingung" (spelling?)

I think that all three are supposed to work no?
And I think that's the correct spelling for American.

Seriously, someone get this onto IT. I want to see them capitulate to this stroke of work.

jfl at people writing german now. im a native german so ask me if something is unclear. anyways, very good post. Ein wundervoller und durchdachter beitrag!