Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explaining IOIs to idiots

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
Yesterday I had a debate with someone about the importance of understanding IOIs. People talk about these like they're invisible signals that you can only if you are sociall adept. Well, I am here to conclusively bust that myth.

Yes, there are "subtle" IOIs that will be more difficult to recognize naturally for idiots and autists, but the reality is that incels are HYPERSENSITIVE to IOIs to the point of imagining they're there even when they're not. That's what desperation does to you.

Secondly, more obvious IOIs are common: I'm talking about girls attempting to strike up conversation(although this could also be considered a straight up approach), girls staring at you for at least a few seconds especially if they hold eye contact, girls going out of their way to touch you in casual encounters, talking about you, complimenting you and especially your looks, saying hi, smiling at you, sitting next to you, moving next to you, walking in front of you to show their ass, etc.

How many guys do you know that have experienced the latter category? A shit ton I bet. Even average(white) guys have experienced those at least a few times in their life.

But if you're 20+, and you have never had any of those obvious IOIs, chances are you are not attractive at all and never got any IOIs at all. If you are attractive, then you will eventually get one that isn't "subtle" and easy to read. If you don't, then you're not.

Relax it was only a septembercel.

There are no IOIs it's something retarded PUAers invented.

It's just a mindfuck to make us think that we were the ones fucking up. Her playing with her hair means literally nothing other than she knows you read about it in a magazine and she wants to torment you into thinking you had a shot and blew it because you didn't make a move (but if you do, you are socially ruined, so people either never do or do it once and blow their brains out).

It's just a mindfuck to make us think that we were the ones fucking up. Her playing with her hair means literally nothing other than she knows you read about it in a magazine and she wants to torment you into thinking you had a shot and blew it because you didn't make a move (but if you do, you are socially ruined, so people either never do or do it once and blow their brains out).

paranoidcel

The only legit IOI is your dick inside her vag, all the rest are copes. IOI is a bs invented by PUAs to sale their snake oils.

But if you're 20+, and you have never had any of those obvious IOIs, chances are you are not attractive at all and never got any IOIs at all. If you are attractive, then you will eventually get one that isn't "subtle" and easy to read. If you don't, then you're not.
idk i think its 50/50 like some of it is made up PUA advice but other part of it is genuine IOI

You mean that slender bitch stacy didn't actually wanted my manlet children when her shoulder touched my arm on the train?

VuwlbDv

Genuine IOIs exist.

Example 1: stacy is texting you "can you come over now? noone is here with me, lets have fun"

Example 2: you don't know who that cute smart girl in class is, but she came and started talking to you non-stop at the class end. When you come back home she won't stop texting you at all and she has already told you that she likes you

Example 3: you are vaginally fucking a woman who asked you to vaginally fuck her

Example 4: you are making out with a girl and there was no exchange of money

Example 1 of PUA cringe IOI: She looked half a second in your direction.

Example 2 of PUA cringe IOI: She looked at you in the eyes

Example 3 of PUA cringe IOI: She touched her hair while she looked at your direction

Example 4 of PUA: She smiled at you when you asked her some shit

Example 5 of PUA: She seems friendly when you text her

list could go on

Oh I notice IOIs all the time, whenever Chad is around.

There are IOIs but they dont' matter. I will explain later.

Yesterday I had a debate with someone about the importance of understanding IOIs. People talk about these like they're invisible signals that you can only if you are sociall adept. Well, I am here to conclusively bust that myth.

Yes, there are "subtle" IOIs that will be more difficult to recognize naturally for idiots and autists, but the reality is that incels are HYPERSENSITIVE to IOIs to the point of imagining they're there even when they're not. That's what desperation does to you.

Secondly, more obvious IOIs are common: I'm talking about girls attempting to strike up conversation(although this could also be considered a straight up approach), girls staring at you for at least a few seconds especially if they hold eye contact, girls going out of their way to touch you in casual encounters, talking about you, complimenting you and especially your looks, saying hi, smiling at you, sitting next to you, moving next to you, walking in front of you to show their ass, etc.

How many guys do you know that have experienced the latter category? A shit ton I bet. Even average(white) guys have experienced those at least a few times in their life.

You deserve a ban cuz i smell a lot of brag here