Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[EXPIRED] fellaswell recent blackpill story

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
40%
-

Last edited:
Voicemogger and face isn't that bad by the looks of it

this thread will be interesting

Voicemogger and face isn't that bad by the looks of it
This site should honestly change its name to Chads.is
Everyone fucking mogs me. I have the worst teeth on this site

Everyone fucking mogs me. I have the worst teeth on this site
You have bad teeth, I won't deny that. You are far from the ugliest though. I can guarantee you mog a good percentage of forum users

Chads co

Old but gold

Why you are here nigga, you can ascends

You are far from the ugliest though.
My teeth alone put me in truecel tier ngl. As long as I keep my mouth shut I can pass as a normie but the moment I smile or open my mouth too much its over

My teeth alone put me in truecel tier ngl. As long as I keep my mouth shut I can pass as a normie but the moment I smile or open my mouth too much its over
True. That's why you most definitely need to consult a dentist to see what can be done to improve your teeth

Now I feel bad for reporting him.

True. That's why you most definitely need to consult a dentist to see what can be done to improve your teeth
I will certainly do so. I can imagine my life would drastically improve with straighter teeth

I will certainly do so. I can imagine my life would drastically improve with straighter teeth
Sure would help a lot. Might help you ascend, but it also would just have people stop viewing you with disgust in general when they see you open your mouth

Sure would help a lot. Might help you ascend, but it also would just have people stop viewing you with disgust in general when they see you open your mouth
Sounds good. And btw recently I actually met a girl with similar teeth to me, she goes to the same school also but she didn't pay much attention to me, she talked yo a couple of my female classmates but didn't say a word to me. Maybe I should go for it :feelskek:
I mean she has a kind of cute face but crooked teeth plus she mentioned that she was looking for a bf

Last edited:
Sounds good. And btw recently I actually met a girl with similar teeth to me, she goes to the same school also but she didn't pay much attention to me, she talked yo a couple of my female classmates but didn't say a word to me. Maybe I should go for it :feelskek:
I mean she has a kind of cute face but crooked teeth
Are you in high school still? Regardless, try making conversation and see how it goes. If she acts all bitchy and gives one word responses, she's not receptive and is making it obvious she doesn't want to interact with you. If she seems to engage in conversation and is nice to you, smiling, etc., maybe try asking her out if you actually are getting good vibes and feel it might work. All of them acted uninterested and not receptive all the times I tried, so it never even got to the point of asking one out

Are you in high school still? Regardless, try making conversation and see how it goes. If she acts all bitchy and gives one word responses, she's not receptive and is making it obvious she doesn't want to interact with you. If she seems to engage in conversation and is nice to you, smiling, etc., maybe try asking her out if you actually are getting good vibes and feel it might work. All of them acted uninterested and not receptive all the times I tried, so it never even got to the point of asking one out
I don't think it will work tbh seeing as she is still probably chad only but it might work. She said it herself that she is struggling to find a boyfriend, I overhead her conversation. Although she could mean "Im struggling to find Chad" jfl

I don't think it will work tbh seeing as she is still probably chad only but it might work. She said it herself that she is struggling to find a boyfriend, I overhead her conversation. Although she could mean "Im struggling to find Chad" jfl
Probably means she is struggling to find Chad. Only one way to find out though. Talk to her and see how she acts, and then go off of that. Or you could just straight up ask her on a date when you hear her talking about struggling to find a boyfriend, although I doubt you're smooth enough to pull that off successfully. If you really feel low inhib, tell her, "Hey, I heard you mention you were struggling to find a boyfriend, wanna go out later today?

Can someone repost? I missed it

How did bro look like, that he got nuked immediately?

Or you could just straight up ask her on a date when you hear her talking about struggling to find a boyfriend, although I doubt you're smooth enough to pull that off successfully.
Of course Im not smooth enough for that. I struggle to speak in a normal way if you know what I mean. My voice is like a robot, monotone and lacking in emotion or if it is with some emotion then it is with nervous laughing

Of course Im not smooth enough for that. I struggle to speak in a normal way if you know what I mean. My voice is like a robot, monotone and lacking in emotion or if it is with some emotion then it is with nervous laughing
I know. I'd likely fuck it up too

There was a video attached? What was it
I have it screen recorded. Was just him rambling on in front of the Camera showing half his face with a rag or something wrapped around the top of his head so you couldn't see his eyes.