Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Experiment on dating websites: The heightpill is brutal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I made several profiles on dating websites using pics of a Chad, looking for long-term relationships (appeals to more foids, from my experiments. Also, normies argue that Chad is only successful for one night stands... but experimental data seems to reject those claims). Here are my results:

Chad's matches rounded to the nearest tenth. I used the same Chad picture in all experiments, only varying location. Locations were chosen very carefully for population size and I maximized my Chad's match potential by researching each location thoroughly. Each Chad had equal effort put into profiles. The normie had the same effort as Chad put into his profile, multiple pics, etc. This was a controlled experiment, and here are my results:

I created a bot to automatically like and message women for my accounts, with a customized message related to keywords in profiles, or default message. For my 6'4" Chad with his own company and for my 6'4" Chad personal trainer, women were first to message. I would have probably gotten over 100 matches by doing nothing at all.

- 6'4" Chad with bachelors education and his own company: 530 matches
- 6'4" Chad with bachelors education and stable job: 300 matches
- 6'0" Chad with bachelors education and stable job: 20 matches
- 6'4" Chad with no education, working as a personal trainer: 350 matches.
- 6'0" Normie with graduate education and his own company: 5 matches, all landwhales (250+ lbs) and extremely ugly. All but one stopped replying to me after a few messages.
- 6'0" Normie with graduate education and working as an engineer: 3 matches, all landwhales and extremely ugly. They stopped replying to me after a few messages.

Essentially, in 2019, it is not enough to be Chad. You must also be extremely tall (6'4"). Money had little effect on matching success.

Note: The experiment was over a span of two days.

Last edited:
Try being 5'5 and autistic with a 3-4/10 face. I have send HUNDREDS of messages with a handful of replies and they never reply more than once or twice

Try being 5'5 and autistic with a 3-4/10 face. I have send HUNDREDS of messages with a handful of replies and they never reply more than once or twice
Same, I sent hundreds for each account, but not personalized (bot) and it seems that a rich normie is as successful as you are when it comes to online dating.

Same, I sent hundreds for each account, but not personalized (bot) and it seems that a rich normie is as successful as you are when it comes to online dating.
I send personalized ones after reading their profiles. Still nothing.

Unknown

try tall with his own company but ugly

If a 6'0 normie engineer can't get matches,

What does that say about my chances?

If a 6'0 normie engineer can't get matches,

What does that say about my chances?
Try making an account on a dating website as a woman to scope out your competition. At least 10% of users are Chad's. I've also seen a handful of GigaChads on dating websites. And these GigaChad's will actually talk to and fuck average looking women. It's no doubt the average woman doesn't want her looksmatch when she's a match away from sucking 10" GigaChad cock.

And the funny thing is I used dating websites for people who want to settle down, get married, find LTR. Not hookups apps. But it seems women are extremely delusional and not self-aware, living in lala land hoping she'll lock down a GigaChad.

Your research has to be flawed there is no way a 6ft Chad gets only 20 matches, we're not that far gone yet, maybe in 2030 I'd believe it

Your research has to be flawed there is no way a 6ft Chad gets only 20 matches, we're not that far gone yet, maybe in 2030 I'd believe it
The experiment was over a span of two days, mind you.

dont care if the chad was 5'10 still will get pussy it is the normie part that gets me more. we are doomed.

dont care if the chad was 5'10 still will get pussy it is the normie part that gets me more. we are doomed.
If a normie is that fucked with that resume, we might as well drink the purple kool-aid already.

These results were over 2 days. So 6'0' Chad got 10 matches per day, which is pretty good. He could have easily gotten pussy. But 6'4" Chad was bombarded with messages like crazy.

Foids want to genocide everyone below 6’0 tbh

I made several profiles on dating websites using pics of a Chad, looking for long-term relationships (appeals to more foids, from my experiments. Also, normies argue that Chad is only successful for one night stands... but experimental data seems to reject those claims). Here are my results:

Chad's matches rounded to the nearest tenth. I used the same Chad picture in all experiments, only varying location. Locations were chosen very carefully for population size and I maximized my Chad's match potential by researching each location thoroughly. Each Chad had equal effort put into profiles. The normie had the same effort as Chad put into his profile, multiple pics, etc. This was a controlled experiment, and here are my results:

I created a bot to automatically like and message women for my accounts, with a customized message related to keywords in profiles, or default message. For my 6'4" Chad with his own company and for my 6'4" Chad personal trainer, women were first to message. I would have probably gotten over 100 matches by doing nothing at all.

- 6'4" Chad with bachelors education and his own company: 530 matches
- 6'4" Chad with bachelors education and stable job: 300 matches
- 6'0" Chad with bachelors education and stable job: 20 matches
- 6'4" Chad with no education, working as a personal trainer: 350 matches.
- 6'0" Normie with graduate education and his own company: 5 matches, all landwhales (250+ lbs) and extremely ugly. All but one stopped replying to me after a few messages.
- 6'0" Normie with graduate education and working as an engineer: 3 matches, all landwhales and extremely ugly. They stopped replying to me after a few messages.

Essentially, in 2019, it is not enough to be Chad. You must also be extremely tall (6'4"). Money had little effect on matching success.

Note: The experiment was over a span of two days.

Thanks man. That's incredibly high effort. Can you post the Normie/Chad profiles so we can see what they looked like?

why would a chad with his own company get more matches?

99% of businesses fail and only those with hundreds of millions of investor dollars ever make the founder a decent amount of money

women are stupid (water is wet)

If you can provide me with pics of a guy like that I will do it
I will try to find some pics. Its harder then I thought. There are not much ugly dude pics on internet

Focus that frustration into a massive skull crushing punch for anyone who fucks with you

Focus that frustration into a massive skull crushing punch for anyone who fucks with you
I'm high t and strong. If anyone properly fucks with me irl I'll likely knock them tf out.

But I also dont want arrented

Wow, you're smart for setting this up all pro-like, with the programming and what-not. Thanks for the experiment.

It's so ridiculous when people try to deny the blackpill even though every single experiment supports it.

This is like the economy, where normies are the disappearing middle-class and Chads are the 1%. It'll be fun when a huge part of the male population realizes they're getting a shit deal. The government better start funding those sex-bot creators, or else there will be a lot more social upheaval! Can the majority of men really take being poor and sexless?

Wow, you're smart for setting this up all pro-like, with the programming and what-not. Thanks for the experiment.

It's so ridiculous when people try to deny the blackpill even though every single experiment supports it.

This is like the economy, where normies are the disappearing middle-class and Chads are the 1%. It'll be fun when a huge part of the male population realizes they're getting a shit deal. The government better start funding those sex-bot creators, or else there will be a lot more social upheaval! Can the majority of men really take being poor and sexless?

Yes, honestly this experiment was not even needed to be done. We already know how brutal online dating is for non Chads. In fact it shouldn't surprise us at all. What really shocked me was how much height affected my success. I would have never believed the difference between 6'0" and 6'4" would be so drastic (height was the only variable changed) with a 15X success modifier. Money seems to have a 2X success modifier.

The only thing I haven't experimented with is the Chad's race, but that is more difficult to do because it will require me using different Chad's. Hence it would be more difficult to interpret the results.

Also worth noting that both the Chad and Normie are white males in their mid 20s.

Last edited:
I will try to find some pics. Its harder then I thought. There are not much ugly dude pics on internet
why is your name so fucking gay?

Just moneymaxx bro, its over for us manlets though