Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[EXPERIMENT] How much of the following songs can Turks understand?

i dont even live in turkey and like my turkish is bad but i can say its like almost the same
What languages do you actually speak?

finnish(native) english and turkish since my dad is a turk
I see, so since you speak Turkish and Finnish you can technically also understand most of Azerbaijani and Estonian

I see, so since you speak Turkish and Finnish you can technically also understand most of Azerbaijani and Estonian
yeah but azerbaijani is basically turkish with some small differences

@Ubermenschvirtues

Azerbaijani is to Turkish what, let's say, what Spanish is to Portuguese, except the former two are a little more mutually intelligible than the latter two.

Azerbaijani is to Turkish what, let's say, what Spanish is to Portuguese, except the former two are a little more mutually intelligible than the latter two.
I see. Yea I heard Turks can understand around 80% of Azerbaijani. That is quite a high degree of mutual intelligibility, so technically if one learns Turkish he would already understand most of Azerbaijani and the other way around