Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiencing trauma doesn't make you stronger most of the time

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Most of the people who experience terrible traumas end up worse off for life than those who've never experienced any. How many women overcome their daddy-issues or rape, for instance? Most of the time these women end up fucked-up for life. How many men overcome severe bullying or parental abuse and are then able to be confident and happy in life? I find that people who go through shitty life experiences also tend to become more selfish and lower in empathy.

"But trauma is what builds character, bro!" JFL at this normie cope.

The people who don't have to go through shitty life experiences will almost always be better off, for life.

Depends. Trauma reminds me how ugly I am IRL, on the other hand the anger is what keeping me alive.

100% this. The blue pilled shit like “going through harsh times will make you stronger” is mostly BS. Especially if those traumas happen at a young age.

This is only true if you don't have a support group to fall back on. Once you confide in somebody after a traumatic experience right after it happens, you can deal with it much better than having no support group.

Depends. Trauma reminds me how ugly I am IRL, on the other hand the anger is what keeping me alive.
makes sense since you're a transformer and shit

JFL the fags who say that about trauma never experienced it, they think that a foid leaving them or the quarantine are traumatic events for fucks sake

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you weaker

High IQ thread, Chad never went through trauma, he simply lived his life

Its a meme, a hollywood trope. Trauma most definitely doesn't make you stronger. Some of the strongest most successful people are those who never experienced it.
Trauma actually sets you back in life. Its an inhibition from reaching full potential and it never goes away.
High IQ thread, Chad never went through trauma, he simply lived his life

They just watched too much movies.

Can people gain things from traumatic experiences? At the very least, it's obvious that people lose far more than they gain from trauma. But the "gain" is mostly an artificial benefit, even the premise of this is pretty flawed, regardless of whether or not it's true. If you have to build up emotional resilience just to tolerate your own life experiences, then to me this shows that these experiences don't have value in the first place. Imo trauma doesn't make you stronger, however it might force you to be a bit more honest with yourself, which isn't even usually a benefit to you at all.

It's funny how many of the people who claim trauma makes you stronger have never experienced much trauma themselves. Honestly it's just more of the same bullshit, people romanticize suffering so they can justify it to themselves. The truth is that a lot of people who are forced to go through traumatic experiences end up fucked for life, and generally the earlier it happened, the worse off they are.

JFL the fags who say that about trauma never experienced it, they think that a foid leaving them or the quarantine are traumatic events for fucks sake
There are really people comparing real traumas to this hoax quarantine? JFL :feelsclown:

As people are treated like garbage, they do not only feel a lack of control over their own lives and destiny but also experience self loathing and doubt, they internalize the abuse on believe it true, as in, if you treat somebody like an animal, he will act like one.
Pain is seen as sort of a purifying act under this shadow, a redemption that can sweep away your sins and cleanse you from your filth, of course, this is all bullshit and pain just brings more pain.
Pain as a cathartic experience is a cope for the weak by which they make themselves look strong. You dont see or hear Chad living a spartanic live, its only incels who ever cope with punishing themselves hoping it will turn them into a better person.

There are 2 kinds of pain. One which makes you stronger and the other which makes you suffer. And most of the time, its the second one.

Having experienced serious trauma in my childhood, I confirm that it is impossible to get over it and forget. :feelsrope:

100% this. The blue pilled shit like “going through harsh times will make you stronger” is mostly BS. Especially if those traumas happen at a young age.
Ive been traumatized whole life now i have schizophrenia

trauma made me realize how horrible the world is

Trauma definitely doesn't make you stronger, it does give you more perspective (basically blackpills you), but there's a reason why people have to heal from it. If it was beneficial then nobody would have to heal from it, your mind and body would become stronger by itself with time but instead you end up with PTSD, attachment issues or cognitive problems that last for years and continues to grow stronger until you can heal from it. But even then there will always remain some impact, perhaps some negative feeling that always lies under the surface waiting to be evoked.

The rarest and best outcome is if it happens early enough and you have a genetic predisposition towards developing sociopathy or narcissism. Then you might actually end up extremely successful and get to inflict the same torture on society.

They say that to people who don't experience trauma every day unlike incels, our entire life is a traumatic experience.

PSTD might make you suicide, other traumas might make you stronger. Look at those normie and the quarantine. Too weak to handle one day of our life.

The rarest and best outcome is if it happens early enough and you have a genetic predisposition towards developing sociopathy or narcissism. Then you might actually end up extremely successful and get to inflict the same torture on society.
Unfortunately, the most common manifestation of this dynamic is that a roastie gets molested/raped by a psychopathic slayer, and ends up passing down the trauma to low status males through sexual sadism.

Most of the people who experience terrible traumas end up worse off for life than those who've never experienced any. How many women overcome their daddy-issues or rape, for instance? Most of the time these women end up fucked-up for life. How many men overcome severe bullying or parental abuse and are then able to be confident and happy in life? I find that people who go through shitty life experiences also tend to become more selfish and lower in empathy.

"But trauma is what builds character, bro!" JFL at this normie cope.

The people who don't have to go through shitty life experiences will almost always be better off, for life.

it only builds character if you have good support. If your own parents call you a pussy then you will never build character off of adversity and bullying and trauma. You will be fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back