Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Experiencing blatant unfairness is what made me blackpilled, not just my looks

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
-
I know many come to see the blackpill slowly as they realize their looks are not up to par, but for me it was more about unfairness in life. I grew up in a dysfunctional, spic-infested family of low-IQ idiots/poverty; shit neighbor"hood" like areas with lots of thugs, punks, etc.

In a way looks are always a big factor in becoming blackpilled, but for me it was also seeing things like my much better looking cousin getting treated like he's a king in our household. When he would come over or get angry at his mother he would essentially drop in freely in our house and stay there months on end with no obligation to pay rent, along with eating all of our food, causing havoc, etc. Of course his looks allow this -- imagine if he was some puny, dorky subhuman rather than a 5'10", square-jawed, Chadlite-esque looking guy with big bones and low BF%. His mom would baby him, give him everything, etc. He never works barely a day in his life any steady job even at 30+, yet still has his mom and family bailing him out of everything, defending him, buffing him up, standing up for him, giving him so much slack/letting him slide, etc.

At this point fuck others -- I'M ENTITLED TO MORE OF EVERYTHING I WANT. I grew up seeing unfairness first-hand -- nobody can ever convince me that it's my imagination or poor perspective: I know how things work in this world now. Some people are born with the right privilege & tools to succeed -- that is why they do. There is no such thing as "hard work" giving you a luck stat increase (life isn't an RPG game with changeable variables per se). When you see the winners unfairly winning while you unjustly lose while being the objective good guy who works hard you get struck by the blackpill so hard it's a wonder I have managed to be as fairly normal of a human I am today, after all of this suffering/complete unfairness I lived through. Seeing some get off scot free for doing deliberate evil while you're punished for making a peep sound....

Meanwhile I am treated as the, "Oh, that guy," guy always AKA the background guy at best. Not that my family treats me terribly anymore due to me being a bigger, stronger man now of course, but growing up I was bullied endlessly for my bad voice, long midface, etc. The worst was the transitionary period between like 11 and 14 AKA breaking in to puberty. I started gaining weight due to stress and emotional suffering/issues in shit environment with no money, assholes picking on you, zero friends or social life, etc. Till this day now I still have no friends and can't stand 99.9% of humans no matter what, but have no problems socializing if necessary, i.e., I can fake being a normie-type guy perfectly in terms of behavior and mannerisms/etc. which I why I know "muh NT" is BS when coming from most copers in PSL (NT or not doesn't change unfairness).

I had zero social issues growing up yet was still bullied mercilessly in certain time periods because I was that soft, pale, wimpy looking kid. Of course I've never been fat since I hit like 15, which is when I realized further that bodyfat is also a cope since most fat guys ARE NOT CHADS. If you're fat and a normie then losing weight will make you a normal normie AKA very little difference in life quality most of the time. The concept of being a burden to others; being neglected and pushed aside; being preferred less than others for no reason other than inherent value -- you become blackpilled not just due to the looks factor but the universe-has-fucked-me-over sorta factor as a whole.

It's like you don't disregard looks as being important, but feel the sense of injustice and suffering coming not only from the looks perspective but the universal one. Since we can't determine anything or can argue everything is random and thus unfairness is random it makes you wonder why even harsh justice is frowned upon by most. If nobody controls the bad things that happen unfairly, what's wrong with doing bad things too? Like normies & most are so cucked by telling you to forget about your injustices, while they themselves might have more privilege. Talk about irony, right? A winner telling you to not think about the fact that you're a damned loser -- and it's all out of all of our controls. Hell, I encourage no one to do anything violent -- just do whatever you think is right & just, as nothing's fair, right? :feelsokman: Hopefully my point comes across well enough.

Last edited:
That's rough, fren

That's why we should hate the normie god :feelsokman: