Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiences with foids

R(p)apist1488

R(p)apist1488

Incel trying to be a trucel
★★
Discuss experiences with foids.

I have none except being ignored and made fun of.

I've never done anything in my life, literally nothing with a woman, maybe if I respected consent less

being rejected + them blatantly lying to me to get me away ASAP

notably, i have NEVER interacted with femoids in any meaningful way.

i refuse to be friends with them.

Mostly being ignored, but occasionally they act bitchy on the few occasions I try to start conversations with them

notably, i have NEVER interacted with femoids in any meaningful way.

i refuse to be friends with them.
I refuse to be friends with them either, as that is cucked. I couldn't be friends with them even if I wanted to though, because I'm too nonNT for that

none they don't approach me

Pretty shitty, the closest I've ever been to a girl was one at Church who I grew distant with and one who I knew in middle school who moved away

I refuse to be friends with them either, as that is cucked. I couldn't be friends with them even if I wanted to though, because I'm too nonNT for that
being friends with a femoid is like wageslaving without getting paid.

u spend ur time and money on her and get no sex in return

being friends with a femoid is like wageslaving without getting paid.

u spend ur time and money on her and get no sex in return
Well said. I couldn't ever mentally bring myself to be friends with one. Seems completely useless, IMO. I'd rather have absolutely nobody than just a female friend.

I've observed foids treating ugly men I've seen like shit so I want nothing to do with them

Idk what exactly to discuss here man. I can barely recall a positive experience with a woman, my mom, my sister, work acquaintances, friends' gfs, they all were sociopathic in some way or another and they treated others (especially men) like tools, even chads are tools (sex, entertainment, status symbol) to them.

I had a couple foid "friends" in my life, mostly based on my hobby that I've been doing my whole life, and every time I felt like this one foid must be different (because they're fake nice at first, when they need something from you) it turned out the foid was just like the rest and all this time she was using me to help her with shit or trying to make me her emotional tampon with me getting nothing in return, and every time I refused to be that they left instantly, after giving me a lecture on how I'm the bad guy in this situation.

They're all the same, they're narcissistic and manipulative, most of the time in normie spaces I feel like the only sane person with a properly developed moral compass to notice their behaviour for what it is.

When I was a kid, my parents had us socialize with a family friends kids, and one was a girl who I got on with really well until she got to around age 10 and I just couldn't talk to her anymore. I don't even really know why. I think I could sense she thought I was a fucking loser even at that age.

I could barely speak at all in the presence of girls at school. Never went to university, never had a real job. My two sisters were the only girls I could stand being around and that was because I didn't care what they thought of me.

I interact with them occasionally on Christmas and at weddings etc. Now any friends I used to have are married with families, I see no one, ever, for anything at all unless it's family friend related. Only my mum and sisters (dad died when I was 13) see me on a daily or weekly or monthly basis.

I have never had a date. A single match on tinder that isnt a bot. A female friend, not that I want one. No first kiss, not even a hug. Foids won't even look at me in public, and make a point to ignore me when they have to stand near me. I am the definition of a fucking loser. I have never even entertained the idea of it being anything except over for me.

Even though i am lonely, It brings me a sense of peace. They do not seem to make anyone happy anyway.

Idk what exactly to discuss here man. I can barely recall a positive experience with a woman, my mom, my sister, work acquaintances, friends' gfs, they all were sociopathic in some way or another and they treated others (especially men) like tools, even chads are tools (sex, entertainment, status symbol) to them.

I had a couple foid "friends" in my life, mostly based on my hobby that I've been doing my whole life, and every time I felt like this one foid must be different (because they're fake nice at first, when they need something from you) it turned out the foid was just like the rest and all this time she was using me to help her with shit or trying to make me her emotional tampon with me getting nothing in return, and every time I refused to be that they left instantly, after giving me a lecture on how I'm the bad guy in this situation.

They're all the same, they're narcissistic and manipulative, most of the time in normie spaces I feel like the only sane person with a properly developed moral compass to notice their behaviour for what it is.
Hits fucking hard

Negative or non existent