Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Experience with Minoxidil?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Has anyone had any success with Minoxidil? I believe a common brand name is Rogain. May start to use it soon.

It works if you can grow facial hair already. I used the Kirkland brand to fill in my stubble.

take Finasteride, pussy.

Using it for some weeks now... no effect so far . but what can you do. at least try

I started using minoxidil at the same time as finasteride.
My hairline hasn't receded since, but I don't know how much of that is the minox and how much of it is the fin.
I've also noticed that my scalp started bleeding in the spots that I applied minoxidil.

It's worked pretty well for me. Helped restore my hairline and helped grow my beard. My beard can now coincidentally grow by itself so I don't need minoxidil. Downsides for me is just more hair on my arms and a dry scalp. I also get more hair on my face but that could simply be due to my ability to grow a beard now. I don't know if I have had any chemical imbalances because of it. I want to get on Fin and use a low dose a few times a week to maintain growth

Saw some low t ricecels using it.

My hairline hasn't receded since, but I don't know how much of that is the minox and how much of it is the fin.
I've also noticed that my scalp started bleeding in the spots that I applied minoxidil.
how receeded you were when you started taking it?

you went to a dermatologist or something and got a diagnose or just decided on taking it by yourself?
I went to the dermatologist and he said it was best if caught early like I did.

damn bro, dafuck that scares me. How long have you been taking it?
3 years.
But if you stop taking it for five days or so, the ED disappears.

3 years.
But if you stop taking it for five days or so, the ED disappears.
Naruhodo na ~ but how would you describe ED? They say SSRI give you ED as well but I have no problem getting hard, I just have almost zero libido.

Naruhodo na ~ but how would you describe ED? They say SSRI give you ED as well but I have no problem getting hard, I just have almost zero libido.
I never get spontaneous erections anymore and never morning wood.
I can get hard but it's difficult to maintain it and I go flaccid much quicker than I used to.

I never get spontaneous erections anymore and never morning wood.
I can get hard but it's difficult to maintain it and I go flaccid much quicker than I used to.
pretty similar to SSRI's ED then, it sucks

Never heard of that tbh

Do you take them?
I have some weird mixed supplement that I take from Irwin Naturals.
I don't take it all the time but only on some days.
It's kind of expensive.
It helps for the day you take them.

I have some weird mixed supplement that I take from Irwin Naturals.
I don't take it all the time but only on some days.
It's kind of expensive.
It helps for the day you take them.
interesting

I may give it a try once I get some money

Little bit of life fuel; I looked at the cost and minoxidil is extremely cheap so I ordered some Costco brand off amazon today. It’s like $40 for 9 months supply, I was afraid that would be the monthly cost. Hope it works for me.

Here are the following topicals I use for hair loss:
Minoxidil, Alfatradiol, RU58841, Ketoconzoale Shampoo, and Stemoxydine.

WIll be starting Finasteride shortly (hopefully).

Minoxidil—on its own—won't do much but somewhat cosmetically offset the noticeability of hair loss, and that's especially if you're taking it while you're already losing your hair.

The main thing (perhaps the most important thing) about hair loss, is that prevention is key and you NEVER want to lose ground, i.e., playing catch-up; that's why I heavily recommend looking into either topical and oral anti-androgens because they tackle the ROOT of the problem (quite literally in some cases).

It's worked pretty well for me. Helped restore my hairline and helped grow my beard. My beard can now coincidentally grow by itself so I don't need minoxidil. Downsides for me is just more hair on my arms and a dry scalp. I also get more hair on my face but that could simply be due to my ability to grow a beard now. I don't know if I have had any chemical imbalances because of it. I want to get on Fin and use a low dose a few times a week to maintain growth
Lifefuel for me. If I can fraud my chin that'd be so cool. Btw, what about collagen loss? Looksmax guys say that Minox on Face can kill your collagen and make you much older. Is this true?

I used it to fill out my beard

Lifefuel for me. If I can fraud my chin that'd be so cool. Btw, what about collagen loss? Looksmax guys say that Minox on Face can kill your collagen and make you much older. Is this true?
No, it's literally all anecdotal, and there have been no clinical studies at all that prove these claims.
It's definitely Finasteride, but Minoxidil and Finasteride do have a synergistic effect when used together, however, if you WERE to remove finasteride, you'd most definitely notice hair loss.
It's literally the best FDA-approved treatment for MPD, and it SHOULD be the staple of every dude's hair loss routine.

Last edited:
Here are the following topicals I use for hair loss:
Minoxidil, Alfatradiol, RU58841, Ketoconzoale Shampoo, and Stemoxydine.

WIll be starting Finasteride shortly (hopefully).

Minoxidil—on its own—won't do much but somewhat cosmetically offset the noticeability of hair loss, and that's especially if you're taking it while you're already losing your hair.

The main thing (perhaps the most important thing) about hair loss, is that prevention is key and you NEVER want to lose ground, i.e., playing catch-up; that's why I heavily recommend looking into either topical and oral anti-androgens because they tackle the ROOT of the problem (quite literally in some cases).
Based and More Plates More Dates pilled.

Hope it works for you as well. I haven’t noticed any problems with my face aging prematurely and I didn’t realize it was a reported problem. It might just be anecdotal like Zettacel mentioned

Hope it works for you as well. I haven’t noticed any problems with my face aging prematurely and I didn’t realize it was a reported problem. It might just be anecdotal like Zettacel mentioned
Okay. This is actual lifefuel. Thanks. I'll try it once I'm 21( in a few months )