Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experience with jew-pills ,anti depreesanty and Clonidin Ratioph

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I told the doctor to prescribe me jew pills because I stooped smoking and for the first 2-3 weeks I want to take meds to make this quitting process easy.

So I got Bupropion but that shit is weak. I ended up taking 2 tablets a day although I should only take 1 and it ended up fucking with my mood and shit so I told the doc and he said okay try Clonidine Ratiopharm 75.

Anybody got experience with these jewpills? I never took jewpills before but if these things are so weak then I rather just detox the hard way.

Smoking is healthier if you mena tobacco, if you are smoking crack (which i wouldnt be surprised) or weed (again not surprised) then its worse than jew pills

Smoking is healthier if you mena tobacco, if you are smoking crack (which i wouldnt be surprised) or weed (again not surprised) then its worse than jew pills
lol, I meant Tobacco but its addictive if you didnt know

lol, I meant Tobacco but its addictive if you didnt know
Tobacco is good for you, dont listen to jewish propaganda or to the doctors, they were the ones forcing the vaccine and they knew it would kill people

Tobacco is good for you, dont listen to jewish propaganda or to the doctors, they were the ones forcing the vaccine and they knew it would kill people
what da fuck u talking about? Have u eva measured your blood pressure after smoking? Have u ever seen people suffering with COPD?

what da fuck u talking about? Have u eva measured your blood pressure after smoking? Have u ever seen people suffering with COPD?
Ive been smoking from 13 and lately ive been smoking two packs of marlboro gold or Chesterfield blue, and i can do 50 pushups one go and run 3km without rest.

Whats more important is ypur lifestyle around smoking, if you are a lazy fuck that does nothing all day, wether you smoke or not you are gonna have heart problems. Just be healthy and smoke

Blah blah blah its all fake, smoking is cool and gives you cool voice

Look how cool saddam looks while smoking don't you want to look as cool as saddam

Ive been smoking from 13 and lately ive been smoking two packs of marlboro gold or Chesterfield blue, and i can do 50 pushups one go and run 3km without rest.
Dude you are young thats all, just hang around a few years if you think you are invincebale

Blah blah blah its all fake, smoking is cool and gives you cool voice
Low IQ or just a young cel with no fucking life experience living at home rent free eating mummys food. Wait till you have to fend for yourself nigga

Low IQ or just a young cel with no fucking life experience living at home rent free eating mummys food. Wait till you have to fend for yourself nigga
How oiled (see what i did there) are you