Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

experience in the supermarket

FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★★★★
Young foids looking at me and litteraly following me at the exit in order to walk next to me to look at my face and then you hear one say no and the other stays silent , they always look at my body but when they see my face they don't like it , i'm 5ft11 and around 88kgs i work out a bit but that s it , face is all.
Always one that says no and the other one stays silent like bitch why do you look at me than they always stare as well you just want to punch them.

Young foids looking at me and litteraly following me at the exit in order to walk next to me to look at my face and then you hear one say no and the other stays silent , they always look at my body but when they see my face they don't like it , i'm 5ft11 and around 88kgs i work out a bit but that s it , face is all.
Always one that says no and the other one stays silent like bitch why do you look at me than they always stare as well you just want to punch them.
Dude, Lolis dig you.

Women love you
doubt it because they say no lol but i don't get it if they say no why tf do they stare like psychos and i wrote my stats 5ft11 and 88kgs also balding like wtf.
Anyway doesn't matter the blackpill comes to collect.