Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Exodus brewing: Saudi teen granted asylum in Canada calls on others to follow her example and flee

@RREEEEEEEEE

Just get a loyal muslim woman br0

This proves that women are sluts, regardless of religion.

@NeetSupremacist show us her uncensored nudes

canada is always eager to take on the rest of the world's trash. I hope someone splashes acid on this whore's face.

canada is always eager to take on the rest of the world's trash. I hope someone splashes acid on this whore's face.
This Saudi whore is under a witness protection program because concerned citizens have been sending death threats to the Canadian government.

This Saudi whore is under a witness protection program because concerned citizens have been sending death threats to the Canadian government.
...and she's still flexing on social media, jfl.

Fuck I need some lifefuel after reading this. Can someone share videos of women being brutally murdered?

I hope her story ends ends with her dad making his way to Canada and cutting her head off. It would make me so happy to wake up and see that as the news headlines. Would be poetic. Everythign would be right in the world.

Lsdcel

I hope saudis stay based
I hope saudis stay based

How do we know she's not some CIA operative sent to subvert issues and control the narrative?
The Crown Prince is wrestling with his country's own Deep State.
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

You can’t keep these whores caged. They will follow chad to the end of this earth. There is no stopping them.

Only reason females exist is to please chad.

Muslim women turn out to bs the biggest sluts,just ask my sister who's currently cheating on her computer programmer arranged marriage husband of 5 years with an uber driver

Muslim women turn out to bs the biggest sluts,just ask my sister who's currently cheating on her computer programmer arranged marriage husband of 5 years with an uber driver

She is trying to "find herself" you pathetic mysoginist

I hope her story ends ends with her dad making his way to Canada and cutting her head off. It would make me so happy to wake up and see that as the news headlines. Would be poetic. Everythign would be right in the world.
:feelshaha::forcedsmile:

The saudi’s are black pilled af, they know they have to keep wymen on a leash.

wouldn't it be nice if they executed every foid who tries to leave? :feelsohh:
You can’t keep these whores caged. They will follow chad to the end of this earth. There is no stopping them.

Only reason females exist is to please chad.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lifefuel for whitecels, all these ethnic whores are going to flee to your countries to fuck you. Meanwhile, the middle east will be 100% men and the people will have to turn to sodomy.

I hope the Chads and Tyrones she's getting gang banged by brutally beat her and leave her disfigured for life.

Canada you cannot keep letting this shit happen. Your citizens can hardly afford to live in 1 room apartments and yet you're importing needy foid princesses because they didn't want to fuck Abdulah. The Chinese are buying Vancouver as we speak and you instead had a crisis meeting about a fucking foid instead. Humanism has run amok I swear to god.

And I thought their Somali immigration minister was going to be kind to ethnic men, he’s fucking them over instead. Megamind looking cunt

Lifefuel for whitecels, all these ethnic whores are going to flee to your countries to fuck you. Meanwhile, the middle east will be 100% men and the people will have to turn to sodomy.

Yup, white dicks are like ethnic-whore magnets, all ethnic whores will fly to the west like swarming flies. White dicks are going to make the rest of the world barren.

Btw, the whore is now giving interviews boyo, cum guzzling whore penetrates the stardom.

Yup, white dicks are like ethnic-whore magnets, all ethnic whores will fly to the west like swarming flies. White dicks are going to make the rest of the world barren.

Btw, the whore is now giving interviews boyo, cum guzzling whore penetrates the stardom.

She wants to be an engineer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Comments are bloked for the video btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back