Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Existentialism is something for queer deniers.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
If you encounter idiots using existentialism, know that the basis of this queer is basically: “a man can be a woman”.

These fagots discard the essence and are responsible for liberalism through their mental perplexities (illnesses).

I realize that some people use this, it is a very LOW IQ

I don't even really have a strong grasp of what existentialism is.

I don't even really have a strong grasp of what existentialism is.
Idiocy. The centralism of these idiots is to question the obvious to impose their unnecessary complexes, most use the influence of the philosopher Sartre for such nonsense, with an idiot like him.

It's like I said, they are denialists who use nonsense in their speeches, like: “a man can be a woman”.

They try to distort concepts with existentialism and denying the essence, they are always mentally ill queers.

"incel = chad"
THIS IS THE ABSURDNESS OF THESE IDIOTS, YOU UNDERSTAND.

Idiocy. The centralism of these idiots is to question the obvious to impose their unnecessary complexes, most use the influence of the philosopher Sartre for such nonsense, with an idiot like him.

It's like I said, they are denialists who use nonsense in their speeches, like: “a man can be a woman”.

They try to distort concepts with existentialism and denying the essence, they are always mentally ill queers.

"incel = chad"
THIS IS THE ABSURDNESS OF THESE IDIOTS, YOU UNDERSTAND.
Are existentialists those fags who like to act smart when they bash the concept of morality?

YES, too, they do it equally.
Holy fuck I hate those pieces of shit. Inceldom is as bad as it is nowadays precisely because of a lack of morality in the world. Anti-morality is a real social cancer.

Existentialists are severely stunted larpist who can't handle the Terror of History. I don't know why it's treated like some massively intellectual movement instead of the inherently autophagous predecessor to liberalism that it in fact is.

Trannies are the natural result of anti gender essentialism taken to its penultimate conclusion

ovER, these niggas using philosophy to justify their dumb beliefs

Existentialists are severely stunted larpist who can't handle the Terror of History. I don't know why it's treated like some massively intellectual movement instead of the inherently autophagous predecessor to liberalism that it in fact is.
TRUE