Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Existence is so stupid: Paraphrased

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
I remember back when I was first browsing the forum before I had an account, and seeing a thread that I found so enjoyable to read that I copy and pasted it into a word document to save it. The word document was apparently made on July 27th 2019. I recently found it and wanted to share it, I did mingle around with some spelling and removed a few words to make it easier to read. All credits to @Nothingness.

Existence is so stupid. It serves no purpose. All that nature wants is to repeat the same stupid boring pattern in different organisms. And evolution doesn't make anything better. It is always the same stupid activity in every level of biological development, reproduction, consumption and death.

Nature replicates itself for no purpose except of replication. Nature is absurd, brainless and cruel.

And what is in us? The same program as in any other primitive creature. Same idiotic pattern. As for assumption of existence of some transcendental purpose of being - it is just wishful thinking, the delusion of mind.

Consciousness that helps us see the rub is not the goal of evolution, it is just an adaptation to environment, nature does not need consciousness to help organisms survive. People are puppets of primitive instincts. Nothing is interesting in people - boring biological puppets, brainless and boring.

No meaning to pursue retarded illusions of our time - what can be more ridiculous than the idea of progress for example? Look around do you see progress? Look at this hamburger eater and these tinder jerks and our honoured scientists that are no more than standupers whose purpose is to make normies feel better about themselves and their pigish lives. I refuse to be fucking productive in your pigsty grunting in delight about the dirt of insane vanity of pigs. I don't want the 'success' or whatever that means and I don't want to watch your touching movies and idiotic shows.

Beautifully written

Rick & morty IQ

IQ mogs me to the moon and back

we are here just being nothing and everyone is coping hard in this world