Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Exiled last year.

Do you think you family will exile you away from them?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • They all ready did/trying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ngl I’ll leave them first

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
This time of the year (November- January) always makes me think about all the holidays I used to spend with my family but now after being blackpilled and being sent away after multiple fights with my parents about not being “normal” at a place where I should be in life. In reality I was sent my own way. My mind just gets overtaken with animosity when I think about the whole situation because I’m only 22 years old and I actually tried avoiding talking to them about my social life and just go to work in a clothing store but it wasn’t enough for them. I refuse to call them and only text them every two months. Isolation and college school work is the only thing that stay with me besides this page.

i'll celebrate christmas with you, OP
:feelsautistic:

My relatives hate me for not being more successful

I was blocked and ghosted and reported to the police last christmas

My parents still have hope for me. Don't look forward to the day when they realize the truth

fuck parents like that honestly. they utterly fail raising you and then they dump you on the street

That sucks, my parents don't bring up my inceldom. I was 30 before my dad asked if I had ever had a girlfriend, that was it