Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Exhibit #83854956 on why noodlewhores are trash

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O2ycOP_lZk

and there are still retards why deny WMAF and JBW... kek

why would they make such an ad? why is this everywhere? this isn't just an outlier, this is the default assumption. that noodlewhores = property of JBW

I'd smash that noodlewhore...........................................................................................................................................................to bits for being a white worshiping freak.

I'd smash that noodlewhore...........................................................................................................................................................to bits for being a white worshiping freak.
:yes:

She's just an actor JFL

Singapore sucks fat nigger dick

Based

Look how enthusiastic she looks at him, she would never look at her looksmatch like that

Hundreds of black male white female ads, but the moment there is an ad with a white guy and an ethnic girl suddenly you hear the howls of JBW.

The cope is overwhelming from ethnics on this forum jfl. Just like normies.

2020 11 25 01 21 51 Golden Christmas with Ferrero Rocher   30s   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

I love the downvotes on their official youtube too. Only if we knew what the commenters wrote before they turned it off.

HOLY SHIT if you look at their actual page there are more WMAF ads like in every asian language.

EXCEPT THIS ONE:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GqEe1ab_w

Based ISLAM

Last edited: