Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Exercises to get this look?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I know your own genetics matter but if you were to try and replicate this body, what exercises / lifts would you do?

Attachments

• B20E8606-0A21-4ECA-AA6B-A180795FB48D.jpeg
    B20E8606-0A21-4ECA-AA6B-A180795FB48D.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 61
He body mogs me from planet Kepler 11 to planet Beta Pictoris b.

With shitty genetics it's impossible tbh.

I know your own genetics matter but if you were to try and replicate this body, what exercises / lifts would you do?
The fork put-down will be the most important one if you're not lean. These Greek statues are never above 12% body fat or so. Having the defined abs, pecs, and iliac furrow on this statue absolutely requires you to be lean.

As for the actual musculature, it's completely achievable naturally with a balanced exercise program with a few basic exercises including a horizontal push, vertical push, horizontal pull, vertical pull, squat, and hip hinge movement. So that'd be your bench press, overhead press, row, pull-up, barbell back squat, and deadlift. You can make whatever substitutions you like and add whatever accessories you like, but that should be your foundation. Once you meet intermediate strength standards on all the basic lifts and are 12% body fat or less, you should have a look fairly similar to the one on this statue.

Last edited:
just gymmax tbh

Years of gymmax or Sculpsuremax

I sincerely believe that even if I had a body like that, I still wouldn't slay. I'm just too socially inept. Maybe women would drool on me, but not to the point they would make a first step, and I wouldn't either.

I would enjoy seeing hookers admiring my body, though. Not gonna lie, I kind of already do since I gymmaxxed.

I could probably get a body like that in about 2 months. Too bad that my face is ugly and women would still despise me.

More like two unless you lifted or were otherwise athletic in the past. Or you just have good genetics.
With roids could probably do it within 6-9 months

Sure but how many incels have the connections or money to get decent roids?
Some of the incels are in places where it's not too hard to get them. But yeah most here are younfcels so they wouldn't be able to do it.

Some of the incels are in places where it's not too hard to get them. But yeah most here are younfcels so they wouldn't be able to do it.
Youngcels are in the best position to do it naturally though.

Thats a nice goal, but massive fucking cope if you think you will ascend with barbell coping (gymceling). No amount of gymceling will get you ascension. Its all about face height and NT.

Also statue has small traps, non existant back development, barelly any legs, and half his arm cut off lmao. I mog this physique, except the ab deffinition (I have a shitty 4 pack cuz genetics). And I dont even focus on "muh aesthetics" either. I'm mostly train for strength.

This would be a DYEL physique if it wasnt for the ab development tbh ngl.