Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Exercise promotes brain growth(Take the walkingpill)

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Among all other good things that comes from exercise (increase muscle mass, fat loss, better cardiovascular health, decreased depression etc) it has also been confirmed to promote brain growth(especially in the hippocampus). It's the only thing currently known that can increase brain size and thus making you smarter. Here are some links for interesting reading and there are plenty of other sources out there ngl.
Inb4 "cope how does this help my rotting" Unless your're killing yourself tomorrow there is no reason not to self improve, you're gonna be stuck here for a while so you might as well make the best of it.

Last edited:
tfw brainmogging chads and stacies :feelshaha:

I like walking in the parks but not at night.

walking is cool but ldar is better

I live in FLorida. I'm literally scared of the sun so walking is a challenge, I hate getting freckles

Will start walking again soon once the weather here clears up and it's less cold out. I'm also getting super fat so I dearly need the exercise, plus staying inside 24/7 begins eating away at you - incel or not I need SOME contact with the outside world or I start acting funny. Thanks OP for the incentive

What is the effects on the hippocampus from running by holding the X button?

Well, I enjoy walking from time to time so that's a bit of lifefuel.

try walking long distances. it would help you process your thoughts by talking to yourself. i do that and people freak out

cope. ill just ldar im my room. fuck your jew propaganda

I live in FLorida. I'm literally scared of the sun so walking is a challenge, I hate getting freckles
Just post some sun lotion on, besides spending 20 minutes in the sun each day is only good for the d vitamin.
Will start walking again soon once the weather here clears up and it's less cold out. I'm also getting super fat so I dearly need the exercise, plus staying inside 24/7 begins eating away at you - incel or not I need SOME contact with the outside world or I start acting funny. Thanks OP for the incentive
Ye it's great to get some fresh air especially when you rot all day.
What is the effects on the hippocampus from running by holding the X button?
Not very much change:confused:
try walking long distances. it would help you process your thoughts by talking to yourself. i do that and people freak out
Ye the longer the better, freaking out people is also lifefuel for me
cope. ill just ldar im my room. fuck your jew propaganda
Why would the jews want stronger and smarter incels? Who are usually angry neets who hates modernism, we are probably the group they dislike the most. It seems more likely that jews would promote ldar tbh

Then why my brain is small even though im doing exercise all the time