Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Excruciating pain overwhelms when I remember there's no amount of effort that can counter my inceldom

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
For every almost every single achievement there is amount of effort needed to be put in. I could wake up in 4am if I wanted to, learn a sport or make a dish and get good outcomd with sufficient amount of effort, dedication and willpower

Sadly for the most crucial aspect of life which is sex this does not apply. Only things women are interested in are height, frame and face and no amount of effort can change it. There should be some sort of method to achieve sex, by doing unpleasant work consistently that sums up to sex and it irritates me every time to remember how it doesn't apply to sexhaving

bonesmash yourself to gain height, frame and good face

For every almost every single achievement there is amount of effort needed to be put in. I could wake up in 4am if I wanted to, learn a sport or make a dish and get good outcomd with sufficient amount of effort, dedication and willpower

Sadly for the most crucial aspect of life which is sex this does not apply. Only things women are interested in are height, frame and face and no amount of effort can change it. There should be some sort of method to achieve sex, by doing unpleasant work consistently that sums up to sex and it irritates me every time to remember how it doesn't apply to sexhaving
Have you ever tried taking 2 day holidays to meet women? You might just live in an area with a shit male to female ratio.

Volcel if you haven't utilized Rich Coper's Tactical Soap

Have you ever tried taking 2 day holidays to meet women? You might just live in an area with a shit male to female ratio.
I've already written about it a couple times, where my issue lies and it's that women have called me pedophile, maniac and rapist ever since the fourth grade when they learned what that word means. I don't have any opportunity to use your or other people's advice because women have already made their judgement to stay away from me, before I can say a word

Last edited:
If you're young you could still ascend.

Just get a jaw cut brooo

save and wait for bladerunner sex replicants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back