Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Exclusive"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Since when did society become so degenerate that people need to declare they're "exclusive" before both parties commit to being monogamous and not whoring around?

More and more I see this phenomenon online or in media, that people aren't automatically "exclusive" when they start dating.

I find this disgusting and it just shows how sick this society is. Only cunts and Chads can afford to not automatically be exclusive, cause they've usually got 10 people they're fucking anyway. What a world we live in. I hope a meteorite strikes us and we all fucking burn.

The only assholish part of this is the child support. If you weren't exclusive why can't he be dating other people?

Why would she brag about that? Women do that on a regular basis. It’s not even uncommon. Actually many people do that, not just women.

A lot of girls think that way. Replace 'leading on' with 'seeing.'

But you're supposed to keep that to yourself. She fucked up talking about it.

What's the difference between leading them on and just seeing a few different people?

How do you know when you should stop and become "exclusive"?

Last edited:
More and more I see this phenomenon online or in media, that people aren't automatically "exclusive" when they start dating.
Those people should be forced to work in the coal mines