Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Excitement In These Foids Eyes In Meeting Ricecels

fucking single mom roasties coming there to try and find a cuck who will pay for everything

fucking single mom roasties coming there to try and find a cuck who will pay for everything

note when they start talking about ricecel qualities.... "good fathers. stable." L M F A O

a race of betabux cucks.

fa9.jpg

:f:to our ricecel brothers in pain.

I'd rather be a ricecel then the mixed race negroid abomination I am tbh

I'd rather be a ricecel then the mixed race negroid abomination I am tbh

you are not capitalizing on your low inhib potential tbh.

you can't even choose to be lo inhib when you're a ricecel. it will just look cringeworthy. period. There are no funny Asian male comedians for a reason.

I thought racebaiting was against the rules? My JBW thread got deleted. Gotta love how mods selectively enforce the rules.

@cocksucker

i have a feeling that you aren't a ricecel, but rather a white LARPer

JFL mayocels trigger white foids wouldnt even give them a chance to betabux them. Instead having to go "jbw" for some 3rd world noodle whore and have mentally I'll sons.

i have a feeling that you aren't a ricecel, but rather a white LARPer

your feelings are wrong. i can post everything about chinese culture for the last 30 years. in my other thread i made mention of Kang Ta from 1 tym. which curry on earth would know who the fuck 1 tym is.

Women dont even want slavcels for betabux

your feelings are wrong. i can post everything about chinese culture for the last 30 years. in my other thread i made mention of Kang Ta from 1 tym. which curry on earth would know who the fuck 1 tym is.
Kpop / K-hip hop is mainstream now.

you are not capitalizing on your low inhib potential tbh.

you can't even choose to be lo inhib when you're a ricecel. it will just look cringeworthy. period. There are no funny Asian male comedians for a reason.
I'm a hapa but I feel the same way. I think the only art we are allowed to succeed in is music. People hate the way we look and the way we speak(maybe our almost perfect mastery of the english language scares them as asians who are born and raised in america have no noticeable accent) our assimilation ability is probably what scares the fuck out of white people on a instinctual level and if you are a ricecel you are obviously not getting asian pussy or if you are a hapacel like me you aren't getting white or asian pussy.

Kpop / K-hip hop is mainstream now.

1 tym is from like 20 yrs ago. look them up.
I'm a hapa but I feel the same way. I think the only art we are allowed to succeed in is music. People hate the way we look and the way we speak(maybe our almost perfect mastery of the english language scares them as asians who are born and raised in america have no noticeable accent) our assimilation ability is probably what scares the fuck out of white people on a instinctual level and if you are a ricecel you are obviously not getting asian pussy or if you are a hapacel like me you aren't getting white or asian pussy.

it's the opposite. asians have low verbal aptitude. a lot of speaking is actually expression.

we don't have enough expression and charm when we speak. when was the last time you clicked on a youtube speech made by an asian male or hapa male? it has nothin to do with you so speaking well that people don't wanna listen.

it has everything to do with the opposite.