Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story exchange experience February 14

common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
This is one of my anecdotes, I just put it here to vent. In schools it is normal to do an exchange on February 14th, briefly it is a random draw that can touch you with whoever, in the exchange the girl who got it out loud said to the teacher with that no, that is me and almost started crying and her friends started laughing at me then the teacher asked who wanted to be my exchange they all stayed quiet so I was left alone, in another exchange I got a girl and she didn't even go that day and she went for me, when they do these exchanges I no longer participate because I know I will be alone another time we were going to do a play at school so the teacher started organizing couples and the girl who got me her face was noticeable of discomfort and she would not stop making faces with her friends, when the day came she did not go and I was left alone again they say that not all women are the same but most that I have met are the same they all humiliate me and hate me

I can’t really understand what you are trying to say but it sounds brutal and I hope the foids who did that get raped by niggers in GTA

yep i know that feeling
girls never wanting to be paired with you