Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Excessive video games and isolation have literally made me develop Aspergers

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Just fucking lol, I bet my case is not even that rare. Imagine literally developing a condition that you have to be born with, along with others, because you just never really socialize kek. Video games have made me into a fucking scientific anomaly.

Blizzard should be sued for this, just imagine how many incels they created.

I was exposed to the Internet interminably from five-years-of-age . . . Historically, couldn't really ever to play many video-games, but the culture's still there to metastasise.

Just fucking lol, I bet my case is not even that rare. Imagine literally developing a condition that you have to be born with, along with others, because you just never really socialize kek. Video games have made me into a fucking scientific anomaly.

I see a fellow wowcel, right?

If it's acquired, it's not Asperger. If it's Asperger, it's not acquired.

If it's acquired, it's not Asperger. If it's Asperger, it's not acquired.

i didn't have it back then, i was a low inhib faggot with many, many friends who could talk to pretty much anyone (just not girls, though)

literally zero aspergers symptoms. after my wow playing time and 4-5 years in isolation pretty much, i was given an immediate aspergers diagnosis. as well as an "avoidant personality" diagnosis.

fuck my life.

I see a fellow wowcel, right?

wow destroyed so many males. to say i was a wowcel would be putting it mildly. i spent at least 16 hours a day playing. on weekends? 23 hours a day, didn't even sleep.

i skipped a lot of school as well.

I've always been a strange/autistic kid, people thought I was special lol I used to be low inhib too. Being a ethnic made me insecure and I eventually developed sky high inhibition and social anxiety. My height and frame doesn't help either

i got it from vaccines the government are low iq as fuck

Yes I've become more aspie over the years of neeting and rotting and browsing sites like this lol

It would be a miracle if I became NT at this point

I’ve been considering playing WoW again

I’ve been considering playing WoW again
If you managed to quit it, please don't fucking start again! I've been battling it since 2009, I can't seem to quit for more than few months TOPS. Don't do it man.

If you managed to quit it, please don't fucking start again! I've been battling it since 2009, I can't seem to quit for more than few months TOPS. Don't do it man.
I played a little in March and quit when I heard BfA is doing the same artifact system as legion I kind of want to rejoin now because I’m bored

I've always been a strange/autistic kid, people thought I was special lol I used to be low inhib too. Being a ethnic made me insecure and I eventually developed sky high inhibition and social anxiety. My height and frame doesn't help either

damn you were the same way too

how the fuck do we all get such high inhib from such low inhib

I keep repeating and remembering stuff alone and laughing out of nowhere, what mental disease is this?

i didn't have it back then, i was a low inhib faggot with many, many friends who could talk to pretty much anyone (just not girls, though)

literally zero aspergers symptoms. after my wow playing time and 4-5 years in isolation pretty much, i was given an immediate aspergers diagnosis. as well as an "avoidant personality" diagnosis.

fuck my life.
LOL you were diagnosed that shit?
I was nearly diagnosed with "avoidant personality" at uni I think it bullshit.

its the isolation, not the video games. I'm fucked too, I'll never be normal again

its the isolation, not the video games. I'm fucked too, I'll never be normal again

talking to people only in virtual reality will fuck you up as well, but yes isolation is a killer

MW3 and Black ops 2 ruined me

Over 150 days played combined on both games lmao

Isolation = socially awkward = death sentence even if you have normie looks

How do they even diagnose you with aspergers?

How do they even diagnose you with aspergers?
Put you in a social situation for like a month and observing other common stuff like looking at the ground all the time, isolating from people in general, fascination in number, all the classic autism symptoms.

I'm finding it more difficult for me to recall simple words,

I'll be in the middle of a sentence and then pause for 5 seconds at a time

I'm finding it more difficult for me to recall simple words,

I'll be in the middle of a sentence and then pause for 5 seconds at a time

HOLY FUCK ME TOO

Sounds more like another result of overdiagnosing it by lazy shrinks than actual assburgers. You're supposed to have had symptoms as a child.

HOLY FUCK ME TOO
I'm astonished at how fast normies can develop witty quips when in conversation, I'm always 30 seconds behind in conversations because I'm analyzing whether something is right or wrong, or whether I will offend someone with what I'm about to say

Dude coping by playing videogames in isolation is just a sympton of a deeper problem, in our case inceldom. People cope differently, some do drugs, some drink alcohol while other smoke cigarettes etc. it doesn't really matter. Until inceldom is not fixed the symptons stay, even if you wouldn't have played games you would have done other things to cope and by that i don't mean necessarily healthy things.

wow destroyed so many males. to say i was a wowcel would be putting it mildly. i spent at least 16 hours a day playing. on weekends? 23 hours a day, didn't even sleep.

i skipped a lot of school as well.
JFL you probably weren't even that hardcore either.

I'm the true WoWcel. Had legendaries on my rogue, raided every week, spent hours on the game every day

Put you in a social situation for like a month and observing other common stuff like looking at the ground all the time, isolating from people in general, fascination in number, all the classic autism symptoms.
How do I fake having autism?

fuck my life.
Most likely because psychology and psychiatry is a load of bs nowadays. Anyone who does not like being around people can be diagnosed with "avoidant personality disorder"

Mostly just questions, also how you act in general. 3uxp's reply summed it up well
If the questions are anything like the myers briggs personaltiy test than all the answers to the questions are just based on the way you look. Do you enjoy going to parties? No, I'm ugly. You find it difficult to introduce yourself to other people. Yes, I'm ugly.

Then wooeee I have aspergers.

Most likely because psychology and psychiatry is a load of bs nowadays. Anyone who does not like being around people can be diagnosed with "avoidant personality disorder"
I feel like ugly people keep getting misdiagnosed, when the majority of all of their problems are just the result of being ugly. It doesn't help that we have girls online that talk about having anxiety and yet they do vlogs out in public and go to tons of parties.

Super easy don't talk to anyone and look at the ground.
So if I went to a therapist and wanted to get diagnosed with autism all that I have to do I look at the ground when talking to her and talk about how I prefer to be by my self?

playing wow 16 hours a day is a consequence, not a cause... a happy teenager with tons of friends and gf wouldn't waste his time away like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back